Sponsored

Just got Window Sticker and it is not my order!!

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Howdy from what I was told your window sticker won’t populate until your blend date. Sounds like your in production 9/19? So check back next week or so. Yeah I know more waiting. There was problems with the ford site yesterday that I noticed.

My window sticker also is not populated even though I have a Vin. My build date is 10/10
Ya I am still waiting for a sticker, my build date is 9/16 and estimated delivery is the first week of October. Hopefully it will come up next Monday.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke with dealer and he shows no Vin attached to my build. He also doesnt keep older versions of the list to check which is likely why it didnt raise any alarm when he disclosed to me yesterday that I had no Vin/schedule. Guess I’ll try for the tow package once again, although it’s about $200 cheaper to diy.
Put the tow package back on. After you buy the wire harnesses and all the labor that goes into installing them you will be glad you added it back on.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya I am still waiting for a sticker, my build date is 9/16 and estimated delivery is the first week of October. Hopefully it will come up next Monday.
you will get a window sticker 6 to 7 days before your build date.

OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you find your WS thru the app? Keep us posted.
Sponsored