Sponsored

Just got Window Sticker and it is not my order!!

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll keep checking mine and see if I get "Based" as well. So far no window sticker. No call from my dealer and when I called them, my salesman never returned my call. I got the VIN email from Ford though. Still showing scheduled for 9/19
Ford Bronco Just got Window Sticker and it is not my order!! 1662527660527
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you get your VIN from Ford Chat, Ford E-mail, or your dealer.

If it was from Ford Chat, I'd think they just gave you the wrong VIN.
I think all orders from a given dealer have the same order number or something stupid like that.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s highly possible that you were given the wrong info from Ford Chat. Months ago, I checked in to see if I had received a build date. She said, “congrats, you’ve been scheduled,” gave me a vin, and a delivery date. It seemed too good to be true, so I checked it really quickly, and a Bronco Sport came up with that vin! My stomach dropped and I felt sick! 🤢 I told her it was the wrong vehicle, and to make sure she had input the order number correctly (I assumed she had put a 1 instead of an I), and sure enough! I was still unscheduled, once she put the correct information.

You can check in with Ford chat once more before speaking with your salesman, and confirm you are giving the correct information and they, too, are not making any errors with that information. Then, if they tell you the same thing, you can tell your salesman that you’ve checked with Ford Chat twice, and were given the same information twice.

I hope there was just an error and all is well with your order!

OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get your VIN from Ford Chat, Ford E-mail, or your dealer.

If it was from Ford Chat, I'd think they just gave you the wrong VIN.
I think all orders from a given dealer have the same order number or something stupid like that.
Dealer

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy from what I was told your window sticker won’t populate until your blend date. Sounds like your in production 9/19? So check back next week or so. Yeah I know more waiting. There was problems with the ford site yesterday that I noticed.

My window sticker also is not populated even though I have a Vin. My build date is 10/10

Sponsored
OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy from what I was told your window sticker won’t populate until your blend date. Sounds like your in production 9/19? So check back next week or so. Yeah I know more waiting. There was problems with the ford site yesterday that I noticed.

My window sticker also is not populated even though I have a Vin. My build date is 10/10
According to Order Track app Blend date is 9/13

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The red flag is being told you are being pushed to MY 23 AFTER you received a VIN. That doesn’t happen. Hopefully this is a mistake in which you were sent the incorrect build and yours is either being built to your order specs or it is truly being pushed to MY 23. I can see where an error could be made by both Ford or your dealer. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this day is really messed up. I got the “maybe, maybe not” email from Ford today . I got my VIN on 8/11. No updates on the backdoor or window sticker links as of time of today’s email. So I txt my dealer and he said it “looks” like I was pushed to 2023 after all. So I of course contact Ford chat and was told my Bronco is in production 9/6. Then just a few minutes ago I check the window sticker link and guess what? It’s there but totally wrong!! It shows a bare bones base model! I have showing what I ordered (Badlands, 2.7, Carbon Grey, SAS, Lux, MIC, keypad, just dropped tow in July) on the Ford site and on paper but what lies ahead? Anyone else experienced this? I will certainly be in contact with my dealer tomorrow.

620446D3-AB86-41A2-AF76-6F6AAFF65E0E.jpeg

913640D7-EF41-4A2F-AD3C-D7F0724C74D0.png

98A179FB-63E7-4526-8911-2C59E8CE5458.png
Is it by any chance Velocity Blue?

The paint color got changed on mine. Ford says they didn't do it. Dealer says they didn't do it. Happened in the 11th hour when it was apparently too late to un-do it.
Wonder if Ford has a disgruntled employee who's F-ing with them.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base

I got my window sticker a week before my blend date.
Don't wait on anything. Get in touch with your dealer and raise hell until it is straightened out. Being polite and patient doesn't pay with these guys. They just put you off until it's too late.

OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update. Just got off the phone with Ford rep Ronnie, wonderful guy btw, and he confirmed according to my reservation ID that I am not scheduled and the VIN my dealer gave me is not attached to my reservation. This explains why my dealer responded the way he did because when and if he checked the correct info yesterday, he saw I had no scheduled date. But doesn’t explain why he glossed over giving me a Vin on 8/11, a build date on 8/11 and now no build. Ronnie also says dealer conversion starts 9/8-9/18 but has no update for Build & Price portal for us roll-overs. And that the price protection is a two part process. My res 10/2020, order 3/2021, push to MY22 10/2021, my build Badlands 2.7, Lux, Mic, Sas, keypad. Will post updates after communicating with dealer. Thank you all for the input!

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah bummer. Hopefully you get pulled for production date by the time 22 orders wrap up. I heard rumors the last week of scheduling is next week.

OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The red flag is being told you are being pushed to MY 23 AFTER you received a VIN. That doesn’t happen. Hopefully this is a mistake in which you were sent the incorrect build and yours is either being built to your order specs or it is truly being pushed to MY 23. I can see where an error could be made by both Ford or your dealer. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.
Posted update. Likely dealer gave me wrong Vin. Too early to contact my dealer here on the West coast.

OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it by any chance Velocity Blue?

The paint color got changed on mine. Ford says they didn't do it. Dealer says they didn't do it. Happened in the 11th hour when it was apparently too late to un-do it.
Wonder if Ford has a disgruntled employee who's F-ing with them.
Carbonized grey

OP
OP
AMC Ape

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update. Just got off the phone with Ford rep Ronnie, wonderful guy btw, and he confirmed according to my reservation ID that I am not scheduled and the VIN my dealer gave me is not attached to my reservation. This explains why my dealer responded the way he did because when and if he checked the correct info yesterday, he saw I had no scheduled date. But doesn’t explain why he glossed over giving me a Vin on 8/11, a build date on 8/11 and now no build. Ronnie also says dealer conversion starts 9/8-9/18 but has no update for Build & Price portal for us roll-overs. And that the price protection is a two part process. My res 10/2020, order 3/2021, push to MY22 10/2021, my build Badlands 2.7, Lux, Mic, Sas, keypad. Will post updates after communicating with dealer. Thank you all for the input!
Just spoke with dealer and he shows no Vin attached to my build. He also doesnt keep older versions of the list to check which is likely why it didnt raise any alarm when he disclosed to me yesterday that I had no Vin/schedule. Guess I’ll try for the tow package once again, although it’s about $200 cheaper to diy.
Sponsored