Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or is the rubber push button on the driver and passenger door on the wrong side? With the button on the front of the handle it requires you to use your right hand to push the button when opening the drivers door and left with the passenger. My ‘16 Titan has them on the rear of the handles allowing me to push the button and grab the door handle all in one motion.
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The button is not needed when opening the doors. You only need to have the fob on you and when you reach to the handle area it unlocks.

That button that doesn't press in is a sensor. To lock the Bronco, you can use the sensor by putting a finger on it after you shut all the doors.

I use the fob to lock usually, but when I use the sensor I put my thumb on it.

OP
OP
Classic28

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The button is not needed when opening the doors. You only need to have the fob on you and when you reach to the handle area it unlocks.

That button that doesn't press in is a sensor. To lock the Bronco, you can use the sensor by putting a finger on it after you shut all the doors.

I use the fob to lock usually, but when I use the sensor I put my thumb on it.
Thanks, that makes sense. Now that I think about it I might have seen a review video that did mention the door unlocking when you reach into the handle area.
Thanks again
Sponsored