Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a build date for BL - 3/4/24.

Ordered on 1/11/24.
3 weeks from order placement to receiving a build week, got to be some kind of record here! And slid into the first week of March!
what do you have on you Badlands build that moved you to the front of the pack? Which options did you pick?

im at 4 months on a Wildtrak build. Lux, hardtop, running boards, leather, trailer tow. I’m my own worst enemy!

update: bahahaha sent this as I received my email! Im also in the March 4 week! Getting real now!

Last edited:

kinch1

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3 weeks from order placement to receiving a build week, got to be some kind of record here! And slid into the first week of March!
what do you have on you Badlands build that moved you to the front of the pack? Which options did you pick?

im at 4 months on a Wildtrak build. Lux, hardtop, running boards, leather, trailer tow. I’m my own worst enemy!

update: bahahaha sent this as I received my email! Im also in the March 4 week! Getting real now!
Nice! Love the Wildtrak.

Not sure exactly why it was so fast. Totally unexpected as it had all the things that you're not supposed to have if you want it fast i.e. SAS, MIC, High/Lux package, etc.

Only thing I can maybe attribute it to, is the dealer sells more Broncos than anyone in my area. So, I think their allotment is pretty good.

Congrats! Welcome to the March 4 club!

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OLDFORDGUY chiming in... understanding this spread sheet escapes me,.... my 5th order placed on 8/16/2023 is a Badlands ,sas,hardtop, mid, 2.7l, tree, 4door, its nothing special but isn't getting pickup for production.
is it because its a priority code 10? I ordered it at a big dealership in Colorado and they have lots of store fronts around.
Is it a Location thing?

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
OLDFORDGUY chiming in... understanding this spread sheet escapes me,.... my 5th order placed on 8/16/2023 is a Badlands ,sas,hardtop, mid, 2.7l, tree, 4door, its nothing special but isn't getting pickup for production.
is it because its a priority code 10? I ordered it at a big dealership in Colorado and they have lots of store fronts around.
Is it a Location thing?
I would check with your dealership to verify that they have an allocation; there may be several other orders within the dealership that are in front of yours, but a priority code of 10 is good.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine is the same date for my obx ordered in Aug. Whooooo March 18

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would check with your dealership to verify that they have an allocation; there may be several other orders within the dealership that are in front of yours, but a priority code of 10 is good.
I checked with my Salesman. He claims that information is above his pay grade. FoMoCo says my order is in the system, clean build(whatever that really means), but not scheduled.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I checked with my Salesman. He claims that information is above his pay grade. FoMoCo says my order is in the system, clean build(whatever that really means), but not scheduled.
Glad he’s willing to look further into it for you 🤦🏻‍♀️

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check with your dealer to see if they have allocation, might be the reason why.
Hi! I follow your videos. Can you look up a Bronco in VinView or is that dealer specific?

Sponsored