Newface

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are currently 3,220 total retail unscheduled orders as of 3/18/24. A decrease of 196 retails in USOB since two weeks ago.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (3/18/24) page 8
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are currently 3,220 3,023 total retail unscheduled orders as of 3/18/24. A decrease of 196 retails in USOB since two weeks ago.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (3/18/24) page 8
What do you mske of these numbers? If I'm reading this right, it's interesting to me that
1. 75% of unscheduled Broncos have a Hard Top (no shortage anymore?)
2. Outer Banks is still the most-produced trim (21%)
3. More people are ordering 4cyl (55%) than 6cyl (55%) engine. Why? To Save money? Availability?
4. Sasquatch accounts for 35% of orders.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
0% Raptor (100-55-45)? Must be an error.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the manual 7sp was gone for 2024, but it shows up in the table...

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never was gone. Only ordering was on hold the second half of '23 due to the Ranger conversion at the plant (per Ford). 24 been there all along and available for order.

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never was gone. Only ordering was on hold the second half of '23 due to the Ranger conversion at the plant (per Ford). 24 been there all along and available for order.
Ahhh. Thanks.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do you mske of these numbers? If I'm reading this right, it's interesting to me that
1. 75% of unscheduled Broncos have a Hard Top (no shortage anymore?)
2. Outer Banks is still the most-produced trim (21%)
3. More people are ordering 4cyl (55%) than 6cyl (55%) engine. Why? To Save money? Availability?
4. Sasquatch accounts for 35% of orders.
You're reading it wrong, or perhaps backwards.
The orders are in the 'Retail USOB' column, the 'US Capacities' is what Ford can presently build.
So Sasquatch comprises 57% of the orders, but Ford can only build 35%. That difference (-22%) is shown in red.

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope this is not the wrong forum for this. When a dealer places an order, how long does it usually take to be confirmed and added to the USOB? My dealer is not much help. He says he placed the order 2 weeks ago and has had no reply fron Ford. Thanks in Advance! PS. Does anyone else see the irony in the acronym USOB? :D

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I hope this is not the wrong forum for this. When a dealer places an order, how long does it usually take to be confirmed and added to the USOB? My dealer is not much help. He says he placed the order 2 weeks ago and has had no reply fron Ford. Thanks in Advance! PS. Does anyone else see the irony in the acronym USOB? :D
I received my confirmation email from Ford within minutes from when my dealer entered the
order into the dealer ordering system platform (WEBDO). Unless they entered your email wrong you should have gotten one soon after they entered it.
I would call Ford Customer service and give them your dealer number (Sales Number) and your order number -both can be found on your Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) form -and have them look it up and see if it has been indeed entered.
Ford customer service: 800 392 3673

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was reading it wrong as well. So that means that my Wildtrak with hardtop 2.7, and sasquatch could be in trouble of not meeting my week of April 8 build??

Sponsored

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was reading it wrong as well. So that means that my Wildtrak with hardtop 2.7, and sasquatch could be in trouble of not meeting my week of April 8 build??
This report is for unscheduled orders. If your build has been scheduled for April already, these numbers don’t impact you at all.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up.

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email and text. Scheduled for week of April 29.

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my confirmation email from Ford within minutes from when my dealer entered the
order into the dealer ordering system platform (WEBDO). Unless they entered your email wrong you should have gotten one soon after they entered it.
I would call Ford Customer service and give them your dealer number (Sales Number) and your order number -both can be found on your Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) form -and have them look it up and see if it has been indeed entered.
Ford customer service: 800 392 3673
Yep, The order is in, but it looks like the dealer entered HIS email address, not mine. Dealer has to correct it from his end. I will let you know what happens. Thanks for the lead...

Bronco_MI

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco, 2016 Ram, 1991 Sierra, 1969 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just took delivery on a 2024 with a 7-spd last month. 2-Dr Big Bend with SAS.
Sponsored