Sponsored

Latest reservation date receiving 2021 Allocation?

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved mine on July 30. Right now I’m number 62 and my dealer received 59 2021 allocations. He thinks I will get a 2021 because several people I’m front of me are opting for 2022s. Was just curious what the latest reservation date is that we know of so far that is getting a 2021 allocation
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just curious what the latest reservation date is that we know of so far that is getting a 2021 allocation
Here's the only answer for right now.

NOBODY KNOWS. Nobody knows who gets bumped, nobody knows if one of the deadly six will delay them...will computer chip shortages bump all the Bases to the front of the line......etc etc

The only official thing I have read was Ford would let us know our APPROXIMATE build dates in LATE MAY. (exact wording as I recall ...late May).

OP
OP
Jhastin4567

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NOBODY KNOWS. Nobody knows who gets bumped, nobody knows if one of the deadly six will delay them...will computer chip shortages bump all the Bases to the front of the line......etc etc

The only official thing I have read was Ford would let us know our APPROXIMATE build dates in LATE MAY. (exact wording as I recall ...late May).
Ya for sure, I was just curious what the latest reservation is so far that on paper receives an initial allocation. I know all those other factors will ultimately determine the year and when it’s built.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TRANSLATION: DO NOT EXPECT TO KNOW BEFORE 1 JUNE 2021

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I heard we'd know something "by" May! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🍻 🍻 🤦‍♂️