Sponsored

What's the latest reservation date that has a build date?

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen some conflicting and interesting information on this that I find hard to believe. One person on redditt said they placed a reservation in March and already have a build date. I know there are issues with some items but still I would've guessed he wouldn't have jumped that far up the list.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We read this morning of an Oct rez with a July build date.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
with the priority builds i believe i saw someone on this forum with a march reservation and a build date already- that's the nature of the priority builds, which have certainly been a source of controversy on this forum- i'm not a fan of it myself

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen some conflicting and interesting information on this that I find hard to believe. One person on redditt said they placed a reservation in March and already have a build date. I know there are issues with some items but still I would've guessed he wouldn't have jumped that far up the list.
Well, there are tons of priority builds that are very late (some even later than march). Granger reported that they already had November reservation pulled for build (not priority).

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
December reservation, received July build date this morning. Not priority or VIP

Sponsored

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well shit. If they would offer a soft top for the 2 door and knock a couple bucks off I'd be very interested.
Yeah that’s honestly what I did. I went against a lot of the suggestions on here and tried to game the system based on what I saw was getting selected. I dropped all the way to base 4 dr with soft top and got selected. Not saying this approach will work for everyone but I think it did for me based on my time stamp. I also noticed that a lot of people with the July 26th build week have base models with similar specs to mine

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford can chug the computer and get estimated build dates for everyone, MY21 & MY22. Those estimates will be based on current customer order configurations AND unknown production capacity for many different parts. Ford said they would give build estimates in May and they will.

They will probably say that they will continue scheduling build weeks and giving VINs like they have been doing. Customers w/o VINs will still be able to modify their orders to try to get scheduled earlier. These further changes may affect the estimates that everyone receives, so Ford won't promise anything except to work as hard as possible to make as many folks happy as they can.

Many people on this forum will be unhappy about the vagueness of the upcoming communication and there will be lots of negative comments about what b.s. it all is.

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah that’s honestly what I did. I went against a lot of the suggestions on here and tried to game the system based on what I saw was getting selected. I dropped all the way to base 4 dr with soft top and got selected. Not saying this approach will work for everyone but I think it did for me based on my time stamp. I also noticed that a lot of people with the July 26th build week have base models with similar specs to mine
I'm 4dr BL, non-squatch with MIC & tow pkg and received my build date today. You don't have to compromise but I understand if you do.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Many people on this forum will be unhappy about the vagueness of the upcoming communication and there will be lots of negative comments about what b.s. it all is.
And they would be right.....

Sponsored

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 4dr BL, non-squatch with MIC & tow pkg and received my build date today. You don't have to compromise but I understand if you do.
I totally agree. In the end I wasn’t compromising because basesquatch brought the best value (IMO) and having a soft top in Southern California makes it more convenient for me to utilize the top off feature. I do however think that based on my time stamp it made my build clean enough to be selected for MY21

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford can chug the computer and get estimated build dates for everyone, MY21 & MY22. Those estimates will be based on current customer order configurations AND unknown production capacity for many different parts. Ford said they would give build estimates in May and they will.

They will probably say that they will continue scheduling build weeks and giving VINs like they have been doing. Customers w/o VINs will still be able to modify their orders to try to get scheduled earlier. These further changes may affect the estimates that everyone receives, so Ford won't promise anything except to work as hard as possible to make as many folks happy as they can.

Ford Bronco What's the latest reservation date that has a build date? 0C8FFFA7-757B-47E3-B78A-0F9E50DF2BF9

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also didn’t compromise. I almost did but I was already scheduled before I did. 4 Dr BL SAS, MIC, Tow, LUX, 2.7l, MGV. And got a build date this morning. I am a 7/13 res within 3 hours of opening.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1/15/21 deposit made,
5/4/21 order finalized,
5/24/21 VIN assigned,
PSP set for 7/26/21.

Not VIP, but went through Military Auto Sales (program for people who are returning from overseas duty).

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
9/9 reservation. 7/19 build date. No VIP or priority. Dropped MIC and tow, will add later (already ordered tow as an accessory). Don't care about the missing wiper. BB 2.7 mid. 4 door.
Sponsored