First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What on earth is supposed to be so secret about these photos? They don’t show anything that everybody doesn’t already know… 🤷🏻‍♂️
Likely the photos were taken inside the factory by someone who signed an agreement or has an employment agreement that prevents them from sharing or even possibly taking those photos.
Most companies, mainly manufacturers, that I have experience with DO NOT allow photographs to be taken inside their facility. I did some work with robotics at a 3M research center, and the only photos I could take of my work were instant photos (polaroid). Honeywell let me make a video but they had to make sure nothing of issue was in the frame of the video.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will preface this by saying, I am one of those buying a Heritage... and so obviously I like the way they look. In fact, this is my first ever Ford (stoked!)

Based on the data here, we have nearly 50k members on this site. Which means we are all going to have varying opinions, preferences and thoughts on models released.

That being said, my wish is that we'd consider the framing of our comments before posting. I recently joined this Bronco community and have loved the interactions on here. People are responsive to your questions and helpful most of the time.

I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus here on this thread. Lord knows I say things everyday to my family that I wish I could have phrased or said differently.
nobody cares if your offended

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They should of used the parking lot at Area51, then they can claim some secrecy.

Sponsored

gobluedave85

Black Diamond
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw on Facebook. Looks like Heritage Editions are being built.

A Yellowstone Limited was spotted in public. Looks pretty good!
C9489AC7-E15D-4F52-9717-73B6D2064C6F.jpeg
AE69B9A3-2D6E-410F-A0B4-FDB279C9FEAF.jpeg
These are taken in Canton, Michigan in a parking lot of Ford Rd (busiest road in Canton).

We are in Ford/GM country so we get a lot of vehicles with M plates (manufacturer). Not unusual to see multiple unreleased vehicles a day.

whiteox

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe it's the color/contrast, can't quite define it in words but prefer the Bronc on the right. No fan of "taxi cab yellow" either. Designer's I'm sure pushed hard by Ford to reflect its past from '66. No one can reflect or recreate the past, it's past. Wouldn't have produced the Heritage Editions if a market wasn't there, all personal taste anyway. Still like the 21/22 on the right better. Expect many thumbs down now and some up, all opinions welcome. Great pic's! Tommy Bronc
Oh almost forgot, my Bronc is ox white, boring to many. Again, personal taste strikes again!
Hey, still are some old dicks driving around, remembering "taxi cab yellow" like me, love it! Tommy Bronc

Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me Likey

wylieone46

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have nothing else to add, but I wanted my profile picture from Super Cel West to be part of it.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
A Heritage out in the wild. The white top looked to be really nice in quality. Like the removable panel.
Ford Bronco Leaked Photos: Heritage Edition Bronco Being Built & Yellowstone in Public! Subject
Ford Bronco Leaked Photos: Heritage Edition Bronco Being Built & Yellowstone in Public! Subject
AGM with white trim looked awful from those factory pictures but that actually looks very nice in the sunlight, hopefully it looks this good in person.

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
AGM with white trim looked awful from those factory pictures but that actually looks very nice in the sunlight, hopefully it looks this good in person.
It really looked sharp in person 👍🏻
Sponsored