Tabman10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is 100% real leather, just made from Chinese cows by supplier B.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this with the other thread about a torn seat. I purchased my 2 door Badlands SAS with only 26 miles on it from a deal in the next town, not my normal dealer. When I left the dealer and got home it had just under 80 miles on it. I am now three weeks into owning this with less the 300 miles on it. I was showing wife the difference between the 4 door OBX non SAS and this one. She pointed at the seat and said what is this. I looked and noticed it was stressed torn from the stitching. I took it to my normal dealer the next day to show them. The filed an issue with Ford and it is hopefully getting taken care of.

After seeing my issue and a few others on here about the MGV ( edit mine are leather) seats ripping/ torn etc.. I figure with Ford folks looking at this forum, maybe they could push the vendor they use to do either a better job or get another vendor, or maybe use a different product for the seats.

My issue is being handled by my normal dealer so I don't need it looked into. @Ford Motor Company look into a better vendor.
IMG_5455.JPG
IMG_5454.JPG
Wouldn’t necessarily blame vendor just yet. Shlt happens and then there are the bean counters.