John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to start a thread mostly for myself to keep up with it. Lots of “Amazon Accessories” that I will post up and review. Ones I love and ones I didn’t care for.

I currently have a GRT perch collar lift on 37 inch KO2s with Fifteen 52 Analog wheels. So far I’m in love.

This is probably somewhere close to the 10th set of KO2s I’ve had on various vehicles in my life. It’s usually the first thing I buy for any vehicle I own. I don’t want to start any kind of debate on tires. Everyone has their preference, but I’m very loyal to BFG.

BroncoNation posted a picture of GRTs matte green Bronco and I was sold on that set up. To this point the lift hasn’t disappointed. There is a little bit of a ride difference, to be expected. Maybe a touch stiffer. All in all though it handles very well.

I have AMP Powersteps on order. Been waiting about a month. I’m installing those and some lighting. I already have, not installed, a ProMaxx 50 inch light bar that’ll run to the Aux switches as well as some Oracle fog lights.

I’m also swapping out the current safari bar for a DV8 one with a little angle to it and I’ll mount a 20 inch light bar to that. I’ll connect it, but it’ll mostly be for looks. I am going to try to get away with a cheaper option from Amazon there. The ProMaxx and Oracles will be enough, but I just like the look of a light bar on the safari. I ordered an Oedro. Fingers crossed on that, but I thought on this I could dial back the spending if it’s mostly for aesthetics.

More to come…thanks for checking it out. I review all the little things I’ve added when I get pictures of them.

Edit: I also have a 37 inch spare but didn’t want to hang it until my Hammerbuilt reinforcement with the extension got here.

Also, I don’t even like basketball, I just thought the name was funny.

(Sorry if the pictures look weird, I was trying out the iPhones editing. It’s Race Red.)

Ford Bronco LeBronco James Wildtrak GRT Perch Collar and 37 KO2s 54744536-8BDD-493C-AA40-1120D1E1B44F

Ford Bronco LeBronco James Wildtrak GRT Perch Collar and 37 KO2s 6C9CB6CB-EC1B-48BC-8DF1-3E5F7D8CF47F

Ford Bronco LeBronco James Wildtrak GRT Perch Collar and 37 KO2s 94017BCB-72B2-4B5B-9C13-62FE4DE6F9C6
Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first one looks like a classic challenger color “Panther Pink”

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tires look nice. I'm sticking with my Badlands Sas wheels, but have had unhappy episodes in Utah backcountry with the Goodyear ("Wrangler") Territories: three rock punctures in 5 days of Utah maintained & graded dirt roads. There have been quite a few endorsements of the BFG K02s on both forums. At the risk of inciting a forum riot, what are they're strongest points for you? And have you, O Southerner, experience with them in snow and ice?

I'd be using them in the north for mostly city/suburban/highway use, but I do some serious wheeling and rockcrawling, maybe 20-25% of usage.

Nice rig!

OP
OP
TootieQuivers

TootieQuivers

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tires look nice. I'm sticking with my Badlands Sas wheels, but have had unhappy episodes in Utah backcountry with the Goodyear ("Wrangler") Territories: three rock punctures in 5 days of Utah maintained & graded dirt roads. There have been quite a few endorsements of the BFG K02s on both forums. At the risk of inciting a forum riot, what are they're strongest points for you? And have you, O Southerner, experience with them in snow and ice?

I'd be using them in the north for mostly city/suburban/highway use, but I do some serious wheeling and rockcrawling, maybe 20-25% of usage.

Nice rig!
We have lots of fun with these tires in the snow. It handles the snowy roads pretty darn good. Now, I only experience the snow maybe once a year, if that in the NE GA hills, so I am not an expert there. When it ice's down here, it might as well be the apocalypse. I am not sure a tire company exists that makes a tire to help a southerner drive in the ice.

It's the ride quality and lack of road noise for a daily driver coupled with the fact that they give you function off road are the selling points for me. I also maintain the tires and get really good life out of them. Not to mention, I think they are the best looking tire on the road.

Are there better off road tires for crawling? I am sure of it, but for the trails I hit they do perfect.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wanted to start a thread mostly for myself to keep up with it. Lots of “Amazon Accessories” that I will post up and review. Ones I love and ones I didn’t care for.

I currently have a GRT perch collar lift on 37 inch KO2s with Fifteen 52 Analog wheels. So far I’m in love.

This is probably somewhere close to the 10th set of KO2s I’ve had on various vehicles in my life. It’s usually the first thing I buy for any vehicle I own. I don’t want to start any kind of debate on tires. Everyone has their preference, but I’m very loyal to BFG.

BroncoNation posted a picture of GRTs matte green Bronco and I was sold on that set up. To this point the lift hasn’t disappointed. There is a little bit of a ride difference, to be expected. Maybe a touch stiffer. All in all though it handles very well.

I have AMP Powersteps on order. Been waiting about a month. I’m installing those and some lighting. I already have, not installed, a ProMaxx 50 inch light bar that’ll run to the Aux switches as well as some Oracle fog lights.

I’m also swapping out the current safari bar for a DV8 one with a little angle to it and I’ll mount a 20 inch light bar to that. I’ll connect it, but it’ll mostly be for looks. I am going to try to get away with a cheaper option from Amazon there. The ProMaxx and Oracles will be enough, but I just like the look of a light bar on the safari. I ordered an Oedro. Fingers crossed on that, but I thought on this I could dial back the spending if it’s mostly for aesthetics.

More to come…thanks for checking it out. I review all the little things I’ve added when I get pictures of them.

Edit: I also have a 37 inch spare but didn’t want to hang it until my Hammerbuilt reinforcement with the extension got here.

Also, I don’t even like basketball, I just thought the name was funny.

(Sorry if the pictures look weird, I was trying out the iPhones editing. It’s Race Red.)

Ford Bronco LeBronco James Wildtrak GRT Perch Collar and 37 KO2s 94017BCB-72B2-4B5B-9C13-62FE4DE6F9C6

Well it looks good.....might not want to mess with color editing next time.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have lots of fun with these tires in the snow. It handles the snowy roads pretty darn good. Now, I only experience the snow maybe once a year, if that in the NE GA hills, so I am not an expert there. When it ice's down here, it might as well be the apocalypse. I am not sure a tire company exists that makes a tire to help a southerner drive in the ice.

It's the ride quality and lack of road noise for a daily driver coupled with the fact that they give you function off road are the selling points for me. I also maintain the tires and get really good life out of them. Not to mention, I think they are the best looking tire on the road.

Are there better off road tires for crawling? I am sure of it, but for the trails I hit they do perfect.
Thanks! the K02s are high on my study list for when I need to replace my Goodyear Wranglers Territories.

Sooner, if I sell my novel. Anybody out there who has a friend who's a literary agent and would like a great property (everybody who reads it loves it), message me! My protagonist is a freak genius who grows up in a junk yard in middle-of-nowhere Utah. Part of his description: "At ten and eleven, he could tear engines apart. At eleven and twelve, he could put them back together. And at twelve and thirteen, he made them run, and drove them all over Box Elder County's back roads..."

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can always ask about siping. I had that done on my BFGs in upstate NY. https://www.prioritytire.com/blog/tire-siping/

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy filters batman

OP
OP
TootieQuivers

TootieQuivers

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy filters batman
It's crazy because when I posted these pictures on the photo editor forums they only talked about how they like the Bronco and on here are anyone can say is they don't like the filters.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why, but the front axles looks pulled back.
Sponsored