Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey,

Several times now I've noticed that my drivers-side front speaker (in the dash) sometimes isn't putting out any sound (I play lots of music). To confirm I've pulled off the road, and while idling I've adjusted the speaker balance and sure enough, the driver's side dash speaker isn't working, it's totally silent.

The fix has always been to restart the Bronco - turn off the ignition, wait a minute, then start again. So the issue likely isn't a loose connector. Could this be a software issue of some sort?

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

Bronqo

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve noticed this when playing music through Apple CarPlay. It happens sometimes after using Siri. To get full sound again, I just initiate Siri and cancel which usually does the trick.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have this issue too. If you encounter this just press the button that turns off the audio, and turn it on again.

OP
OP

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve noticed this when playing music through Apple CarPlay. It happens sometimes after using Siri. To get full sound again, I just initiate Siri and cancel which usually does the trick.
I always play though Apple CarPlay. I'll try the Siri piece the next time this occurs.

OP
OP

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have this issue too. If you encounter this just press the button that turns off the audio, and turn it on again.
I will try this out. Thanks!

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happens in my Challenger sometimes when navigation kicks in except it is only plying from front speaker! I have to adjust sound settings in the menu and move the front-rear setting up and back once
Sponsored