Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m going to be pissed if VB is a color for 2021 MY only. Not sure if my August reservation will push me to 2022.
Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford "listeningc is just an illusion. They only placated the potential buyers of the FE with an addional interior choice but didn't do much for the other trims. Don’t expect much from Ford to do much except more PR and less action.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

More paint colors and special editions.*

*Not available on the Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands or Wildtrak. Subject to late availability. Colors not representative of production models.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

More paint colors and special editions.*

*Not available on the Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands or Wildtrak. Subject to late availability. Colors not representative of production models.
*And we’re color blind.

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm obviously a Ford fan, but this whole release just seems to have gone off the rails. They should have had all info available from the start. Its just been piece by piece as we go along not knowing what bit of info we get. Like don't tease new colors without having some facts behind it. Yes not everything is black and white (pun maybe intended) but geez its like they are flying by the seat of their pants on this one.
Consider it cheap entertainment while we wait. Given the price of my build, it's the only entertainment I can afford.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've said this from the beginning. More colors is a must for the Bronco. The current options are not enough. They need a bunch of high impact colors and natural colors with unique names.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we just get the current reservations filled, then worry about special editions?
So we can see our dream Broncos driving down the road 2 years later by a person who didn't know Broncos existed until they saw us driving our gray MIC top down the road, and brags about how much better his looks than our 21s.
Sponsored