Sponsored

Light Bar suggestions for 2021 Bronco First Edition?

BigTex22

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD, 2021 BMW 430i Conv
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all, just picked up my 2021 First Edition 4-door this weekend. Very excited! I'd like to add a few items to my Bronco, but am coming up empty after speaking with my dealership and searching online. Immediately, I'm interested in an off road light bar. Any recommendations from folks who have already installed one? Feel free to redirect me to another thread if one is already posted. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all, just picked up my 2021 First Edition 4-door this weekend. Very excited! I'd like to add a few items to my Bronco, but am coming up empty after speaking with my dealership and searching online. Immediately, I'm interested in an off road light bar. Any recommendations from folks who have already installed one? Feel free to redirect me to another thread if one is already posted. Thanks in advance!
Congrats! And welcome to the forum.

If you use the search button in the top right corner of the forum, you'll find plenty of topics on light bars.

I purchased the Baja Designs setup for my modular bumper (they have roof mounted options as well) - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-21-On-XL-Linkable-Kits.asp

Although I don't have my Bronco yet, it's a quality build and the feedback from other members is very positive. There's also some video's/posts specific to it. one was from @Middleton_Sasquatch

OP
OP
BigTex22

BigTex22

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD, 2021 BMW 430i Conv
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats! And welcome to the forum.

If you use the search button in the top right corner of the forum, you'll find plenty of topics on light bars.

I purchased the Baja Designs setup for my modular bumper (they have roof mounted options as well) - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-21-On-XL-Linkable-Kits.asp

Although I don't have my Bronco yet, it's a quality build and the feedback from other members is very positive. There's also some video's/posts specific to it. one was from @Middleton_Sasquatch
Thanks, very helpful!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie, IMO unless you're going off-roading at night, don't be one of those people with 1,000,000 lumens of LED lighting.

But I'm also the guy who bought a soft top badlands and has no interest in removing the top or going off-roading, so take that for what you will.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not going to lie, IMO unless you're going off-roading at night, don't be one of those people with 1,000,000 lumens of LED lighting.

But I'm also the guy who bought a soft top badlands and has no interest in removing the top or going off-roading, so take that for what you will.
Rule #1 - look cool

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a fellow Bronco owner. I highly recommend

4x4 Lights

4X4TruckLeds.com

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealing with the same conundrum, I like the baja designs lights, but I REALLY like the RTR large 5 lights with the lower profile setup. Not on the market yet, but have to assume it's coming.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Go with Baja Designs. They were one of the first to come out with bolt-on kits and their products are amazing. Lifetime warranty and assembled in San Marcos, CA.

They've got a few options for the roof. Personally we went with their 8x XL Linkable Lights (which are 8 pods across the top).

We're one of the larges Baja Designs dealers and we're a vendor on this forum. So PM me if you need help picking out a kit.

We have an entire Bronco lighting section here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Here's a shot of our demo truck currently (more lights are going on including the top bar, but it's not in the photo since we're currently wrapping the truck)

Ford Bronco Light Bar suggestions for 2021 Bronco First Edition? Bronco 5 (Small)
Sponsored