crappie man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 vw tiquan r line
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 1973 Bronco and i've built a couple other Broncos over the years. I started saving about 3 years ago when I saw Rampage and the Rock was driving that concept Bronco.

We had the entire family trying to reserve on day one and some how after website crashing multiple times, I ended up with 1 First Edition and 1 Wildtrack all the way at the "Reserve" screen. I decided what the hell and went with the first edition.

Plans for this thing keep evolving but I always wanted to run 37"s and eventually Fox coilovers.

Here it is on Day one when I picked it up

Bronco Day 2.jpg

Bronco Day 1.jpg

Bronco Day 3.jpg

Bronco Day 4.jpg

crappie man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 vw tiquan r line
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 1973 Bronco and i've built a couple other Broncos over the years. I started saving about 3 years ago when I saw Rampage and the Rock was driving that concept Bronco.

We had the entire family trying to reserve on day one and some how after website crashing multiple times, I ended up with 1 First Edition and 1 Wildtrack all the way at the "Reserve" screen. I decided what the hell and went with the first edition.

Plans for this thing keep evolving but I always wanted to run 37"s and eventually Fox coilovers.

Here it is on Day one when I picked it up

Bronco Day 2.jpg

Bronco Day 1.jpg

Bronco Day 3.jpg

Bronco Day 4.jpg
I just ordered a Bronco last Monday. I doubt I'll see it till this time next year. Long wait begins

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't want to be "That Guy" running around with the stock spare and 37"s so I waited to mount them up until I got my spare relocator, tailgate reinforcement plate and third brake light relocation bracket. Finally got them all mounted up today.

Going to have to cut down the factory rock rail as it rubs on the rail when backing up/turning. And i'm sure it's going to rub off road.

Eventually when the world goes back to normal, I will throw some Fox coilovers on it to bring it up another inch maybe inch and half. But I'm happy with the low and wide stance.

thumbnail_IMG_2661.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2658.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2660.jpg

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't want to be "That Guy" running around with the stock spare and 37"s so I waited to mount them up until I got my spare relocator, tailgate reinforcement plate and third brake light relocation bracket. Finally got them all mounted up today.

Going to have to cut down the factory rock rail as it rubs on the rail when backing up/turning. And i'm sure it's going to rub off road.

Eventually when the world goes back to normal, I will throw some Fox coilovers on it to bring it up another inch maybe inch and half. But I'm happy with the low and wide stance.

thumbnail_IMG_2661.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2658.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2660.jpg
I think it looks outstanding!

Sponsored

99FRC

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is your wheel offset?
is the rub on the rocker bad enough to do something about? If so what would you do?
awesome vehicle, thanks for posting

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Love and miss the lightning blue...

Damien21

First Edition
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A4, 2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First mod was adding Baja Designs lights from @4x4TruckLEDs.com

Bronco Day 8.jpg

Bronco Day 7.jpg

Baja Designs lights HEADLIGHTS.jpg

Baja Designs lights.jpg
Truck looks great! Curious also what upfitter switches were used, especially for the BajaDesigns bumper kit? I was thinking about having the fog lights on 2, then combining the other lights on 3, but since I am not currently planning to buy a light bar or winch, using three switches would not be the end of the world for me. Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
GloNDark

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Which Baja lights are you using for the bumper ones and the A pillar?
Everything I have is the Squadron Sport. I wish I had gone bigger on the ditch lights but they are still pretty bright.

OP
OP
GloNDark

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
GloNDark

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is your wheel offset?
is the rub on the rocker bad enough to do something about? If so what would you do?
awesome vehicle, thanks for posting
These are 17x9 with a -12mm offset. Pretty aggressive but looks good. I think i'm going to remove the rocksliders, pull the cap off the front and shorten them by and inch or an inch and half and then put the cap back on. I think that should give me the clearance I need.

OP
OP
GloNDark

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's a good joke. Don't hold your breath.

Bronco is looking great on the 37's though. 👍
Right?? haha Camburg told me 8 to 10 months for coilovers. I was stressing it but now that I have the tires on and the clear pretty good, i'm not going to worry about it.

OP
OP
GloNDark

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Truck looks great! Curious also what upfitter switches were used, especially for the BajaDesigns bumper kit? I was thinking about having the fog lights on 2, then combining the other lights on 3, but since I am not currently planning to buy a light bar or winch, using three switches would not be the end of the world for me. Thanks!
I currently am using 3 of the upfitter switches. I have a fog light headlight switch on order and I plan on putting the 2 smaller outside lights on the factory fog switch to free up the upfitters. But for now it works great. And the 4x4truckled wire harness combined with the upfitter switches made it soooooooooooo simple to get them wired up. I was really shocked at how simple it is.
Sponsored