Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lightning and velocity blue are awesome. They both stood out very nicely and I would be happy with either on my new Bronco. :) Antimatter blue was darker than I expected. As long as there’s no delay, i’ll probably go with lightning or velocity blue now instead of antimatter blue depending on what trim I get.
Well, considering that the First Edition comes with the Navy Pier Interior, I figure it will look better with the Lightning Blue.
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also ask the question if the marine grade vinyl is going to be the same on the black diamond and the badlands or is the badlands going to be unique with the orange stitching. If they say it’s unique with the orange stitching ask if the color of stitching will be optional.
Stitching is what it is with the orange. The lower models will have blues and greys. The only interchangeable things for color would be the grab handles and other small interior cues.

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stitching is what it is with the orange. The lower models will have blues and greys. The only interchangeable things for color would be the grab handles and other small interior cues.
I’m debating if I would lower my trim depending on the stitching on the black diamond Sasquatchong that or keeping the badlands stock

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m debating if I would lower my trim depending on the stitching on the black diamond Sasquatchong that or keeping the badlands stock
In all actuality the stitching on them today was barely noticeable. It’s a muted orange, not a neon or Competition orange.
I actually liked it.
Sponsored