First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think that a Lincoln version of the Bronco would be a bad idea but if Ford can't figure out how to give the 2 door power seats, some 70 years after power seats started appearing in regular production vehicles, I don't know how they could offer a luxury version of the Bronco that people would want to buy.
Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A Lincoln version of the Bronco would be a removable hardtop Defender.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here lies the problem-it is your option that they are that way-the vast majority of car buyers, who buy Rental / transportation models that you talk about don't normally give two shits about how the car looks. Just look at all the "misgenergering" of the Bronco with the Jeep...because people don't care or know. That is what your selling a car to. As long as your car isn't ugly, it will sell...even some cars like BMWs with their new grills that are considered ugly by purists, are still selling well.

The Bronco is in a unique situation right now, but what happens when the next big thing comes along or the demand for it is met? You never know it might die off again in 2035 or earlier.
Of course it's my opinion. I wrote it. I didn't quote it. I have many; e.g. look at my posts on this forum.

People who don't know about cars tend to ask people who do know about cars, their enthusiast friends. Enthusiasts often spout their opinion in general conversation.
Enthusiasts sell cars/brands.

If you don't try you won't succeed. If you're not innovating, you're seen as old and a "has been". Nobody wants to be associated with that brand.
If you don't take chances, you might as well stay at home in bed waiting for death.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there is not much Ford can do now to save Lincoln....its just a matter of time.
Sponsored