Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of us are just here to select the next mom-mobile, whats an off-roader?
I beg to differ sir... the wifey already drives her mom-mobile, it's a JKU ;)
Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I follow the LiteBrite YouTube channel. I really enjoy the content. I'm not sure why there is so much negativity in response to this question.

They have previously hinted at possibly getting a Bronco when it comes out.

They are who they are, and I understand their personalities are not for everybody. Their YouTube channel gained more momentum than they expected, and they went with it, and made big life changes to do it full time. In addition to entertaining, I think they make a good effort to provide helpful information as well. Their brand is very much "we don't "adult" very well." So, yes, they do make decisions that are arguably poor financial decisions. It's ok though, they make it work. It's not my money.

Their JL build was always focused on building a vehicle that they could do some tough trails in, and then drive home, (or wherever they call home for the night). Even after all the mods they've done, they can still drive the Jeep home after a trail run. A lot of people do that. Maybe many don't take their builds to the level the StepChild has gone to, but it's a concept familliar to many.
You forgot about the biggest forum commandment. "Thou shalt shit on everything thy neighbour enjoys."

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have another channel that is already monetized...not sure if I want to add the new Bronco to it.
ah, now I understand, please be a little more subtle, telling people your getting paid for your content is not the best way for people to support you.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ah, now I understand, please be a little more subtle, telling people your getting paid for your content is not the best way for people to support you.
Anyone with a good number of views and subscribers can get paid on YT. He didnt even link his channel.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Totally agree, unfortunately, I've noticed over the last few weeks we have a boatload of new members. It seems a number of them don't seem to understand the mostly mellow tone that has been maintained here on bronco6g.com. Some jump right in on with critical, snarky posts to mark their territory.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There’s a time and a place for everything. It’s called college. ?

1593050385130.jpeg
I love donks. '90s cruisers with cartoonishly huge rims and loud stereo systems and not trying to be anything else. They have nothing to prove. They're like anti-Jeeps.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Donks are the BEST. I f'n love them.

Such an enormous amount of difficult work and effort for something so obviously useless.

They're meatspace automotive trolls.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love donks. '90s cruisers with cartoonishly huge rims and loud stereo systems and not trying to be anything else. They have nothing to prove. They're like anti-Jeeps.
I did see a few of em put to good work when Houston flooded a while back. We should call em "high waters" instead of donks.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Lite Brite 1593110814284

Sponsored

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uhh... Can you point me to a better channel, wheeling a full-bodied JLUR, with more extreme trails and less body damage? Yeah she is attractive and click-baity, but Kevin and her seem cool and can obviously drive. I don’t see anybody else doing a better job of demonstrating the capabilities of a stock rig and the improvements that can be realized with modifications.
I like watching Trail Recon occasionally but I wont pretend to say that he is a hardcore wheeler. It is also more overland oriented but I like the channel because you get in-depth reviews/instructions of some really cool hidden gems. I feel like I'm taking notes on GPS coordinates on every video. Again its not so much an outright display of peak performance.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like watching Trail Recon occasionally but I wont pretend to say that he is a hardcore wheeler. It is also more overland oriented but I like the channel because you get in-depth reviews/instructions of some really cool hidden gems. I feel like I'm taking notes on GPS coordinates on every video. Again its not so much an outright display of peak performance.
Trail Recon, seems to be one of the least hated off road YouTube channels. Not everyone loves it, but few seem to hate it. Brad is a white, male, millitary veteran, so that appeals to a lot of people. The internet is less kind to female presenters.
Sponsored