Sponsored

Suggestion to Ford: Make Sasquatch a "Badlands lite" for Manual transmission cars

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They mixed in the Sasquatch options with the rest on those pages, that doesn't mean anything. A Ford rep has confirmed you can't get 35s without Sasquatch.
You can by 35's at any tire store. My guess is that Ford does't think that manual transmision is up to the extra three inches +/- of ground contact at this point.
Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the trail turn assist going to be a part of the Sasquatch package? That may be a conflict with a manual. I’m just spitballing.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t think that’s the reason, why would trail control be a ‘must have’ for Sasquatch? My manual Rubicon has what I would consider a trail control, if I put it in 1st and keep my foot off the pedals it will crawl over anything within its ability to do so. It will maintain idle speed and will not stall unless a wheel cannot physically rotate. I can have my diff up against a rock and it will just sit there with all 4 tires spinning without stalling.
I'm not saying Ford should necessitate it for the Sasquatch package. I'm just pointing to the only real reason they've given. Even that reason is just because "they" want it included with the marketing of the Sasquatch package.
Sponsored