Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are getting news of vigilante environmentalists deflating tires on SUVs.

Can anyone recommend a good set of Bronco-compatible locking valve stem caps?
If they can't get to the valve cores, I can only imagine what the next step would be. I bet they carry knives. I carry a compressor so I'll just add valve cores to my stash. Dumb quasi-environmentalism.:poop:
Sponsored

OP
OP
RideEmCowboy

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So this is interesting: Yesterday I heard on the Reveal podcast that the energy used by US Bitcoin computers more than offsets the total carbon savings from all the electric cars in the US.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So this is interesting: Yesterday I heard on the Reveal podcast that the energy used by US Bitcoin computers more than offsets the total carbon savings from all the electric cars in the US.
Yes, Bitcoin is very energy intensive. Some people have even suggested it was created as a power virus to use all the world's power, which it could theoretically do if prices continually climb for years on end.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have disabled plates, guess I'm safe.

Alternatively, you could carry a compressor and run the engine while filling up your tires and laugh at them :D

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

supposedly these "mine" facilities generate a TON of heat. I still don't get it though. People say paper money is "worthless", but it's worth more than a digital currency that can't be used to do anything...can't pay bills, can't buy a car, can't buy a house, can't buy a movie ticket...you have to sell it for real currency to do any of that /rofl

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

supposedly these "mine" facilities generate a TON of heat. I still don't get it though. People say paper money is "worthless", but it's worth more than a digital currency that can't be used to do anything...can't pay bills, can't buy a car, can't buy a house, can't buy a movie ticket...you have to sell it for real currency to do any of that /rofl
There are places that will accept bitcoin without conversion to cash ahead of time. https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin/who-accepts/
Don't get me wrong I still think it's stupid but I've made a few $ trading it.