Sponsored

Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I too went with the Diode Dynamics set up for fogs and light bar from @4x4TruckLEDs.com. Used them quite a bit over the past few days for a couple road trips. Fog has been very dense at ground level due to wild temperature swings as of late. The amber really helps to cut through the snow and fog. Definitely an advocate for quality over price.

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706547987145
Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone looking for a good fog light option for the modular bumper that has a yellow and white light option all input is appreciated!
Hey there, Seankelley9!

I'd love the opportunity to help you with your lighting. We have all the major brands (i.e.: Rigid, Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, Morimoto, etc.) and I can create any custom kit you'd like for your modular bumper.
We also have our own patented line of plug-and-play harnesses that not only make install a breeze, but also is some of the highest quality wiring on the market today. I also make myself available to assist in any way possible from start to finish, so you always know you have the assistance you need with everything, including install.

We have a multitude of videos that helps a lot of our customers to watch, as well. Some are product highlights, some are installation videos, and even FAQ's.
Here is a link to our YouTube channel: SPV Parts with John Trischler - YouTube

Below is a link to some of our light kits, but like I said I can customize anything to your liking, all the way down to how you want it wired and if you want to run any backlights on with the OEM parking/marker circuit. We also offer price matching to any authorized retailer's pricing.
Ford Bronco Lights | Truck Light Kits | Bronco Light Kits (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

Please feel free to call or text me directly at (317) 934-6778 if you have any questions or need help creating a cart. I am happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

Jackinthabox

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Oly_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is pretty much the exact combo I was looking into. I like how their kit enables 3 full size squadrons. How do you like the combo and how do you have them switched?
I love the combo. The amber SAE are on the inside, then the driving combo, then the wide cornering. I have each pair on their own Aux switch. I probable use the amber SAE the most because I live in Washington state and it's great in the rain and fog. The harness from @SPVPARTS comes with a Weather Pack connector that you can use for the Aux switches if you have them. I have a buddy that does not have the Aux switches so he was looking at the Garmin Powerswitch to run his lights. Blaze Offroad is working on a kit for the Garmin Powerswitch and the Bronco.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I run all mine as white lights then keep amber covers on my pods and one set of the bumper fogs.

Sponsored

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went through this a few months ago. First thing to think about…do you want off-road or street legal lights? Big difference. Make sure you understand what is street legal for your state, if that is what you are going for.
Do you want Fogs? Floods? Spots? Different lights for different use cases. Know what you are getting.
Exactly! Same thought process for me while determining the kit that would fit my needs.

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jolo86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLC 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Baja Designs Squadron Pro triple fog light kit from @SPVPARTS. The combo I got was Amber SAE, Driving Combo and Wide Cornering.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ght-kit-modular-bumper?variant=43805928751336

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options IMG_0742
OP this^ I have the one squadron SAE and S2 SAE and S2 pro setup. Got it from @SPVPARTS as well. I would recommend @SPVPARTS as customer service is great. Throws off more than enough light on road and great visibility for off-road in the Z1 to Z2 range.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve had personal experience with diode dynamics on 2 f-150s, and they are great.

i recently saw a post on here and a HR video on youtube showing the morimoto 4 bangers HXB. I would be very interested in them if i was in the market for additional pods.

Their output looks amazing, but haven’t seen too much on here regarding reliability.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve had personal experience with diode dynamics on 2 f-150s, and they are great.

i recently saw a post on here and a HR video on youtube showing the morimoto 4 bangers HXB. I would be very interested in them if i was in the market for additional pods.

Their output looks amazing, but haven’t seen too much on here regarding reliability.
Full disclosure, HR and Morimoto and TRS are all the same people.

We sell the Morimoto Triple Fog Kit. It's not one of our most popular sellers but they DO throw off a TON of light. It's a different look to lighting which a lot of people prefer. Kind of long but still tall. Not quite a square and not quite a smaller rectangle like smaller lights. They have 3 diodes inside despite the name, 4Banger (4Banger is a product name they had back in the day and decided to keep)

Our 4Banger Triple Fog Kit includes our plug and play harness at NO ADDITIONAL COST as well btw. It's truly plug and play (like all of our kits). You connect the upfitters to our harness and plug the other end direclty into the light. No need to use additional converstion harnesses to convert from one type of pigtail to another, just plugs right into the light.

Morimoto 4Banger Triple Fog Light Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimo...t-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706800092852

Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is pretty much the exact combo I was looking into. I like how their kit enables 3 full size squadrons. How do you like the combo and how do you have them switched?
Hey, Jack!

I would love to assist you with your lighting! Feel free to reach out to me directly by call or text at (317) 934-6778, or email at [email protected]

I can build you whatever setup you'd like for your light kit, and it would include all of our patented plug-and-play wiring that everyone loves. I can also step you through the install process and show you any applicable videos we make to help you decide which way to go on different kits and to show you complete video install walkthroughs.

I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly! Same thought process for me while determining the kit that would fit my needs.
If I can assist with this process for you, please let me know. The process of deciding light patterns, colors, brands, etc. can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be. I am here and happy to help in any way possible.
I can also create custom lighting kits to suit your particular needs/wants if you don't see anything preconfigured online that checks all the boxes.

You can reach me directly by call or text at (317) 934-6778, or by email at [email protected]

I hope to get the opportunity to assist you with this!

Have a great day!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here ya go, this is the kit for you: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

You can mount 3x Squadron Pros on each side. We're actually one of Baja Designs biggest dealers and have been for quite a long time. We maintain so many parts here I THINK we actually stock more replacement parts (lenses, harnesses, covers, screws, brackets) then maybe even Baja Designs themselves. We've got lots of lights plus the extras people want (lenses, bezels, etc...)

Our KR Off-Road Brackets are part of the kit and made right here on Long Island, NY out of stainless steel. We then powder coat them black (belt + suspenders).

The kit includes 3 pairs of Lights, our brackets and our popular wiring harness.

You can also save 10% when you use coupon code BRONCO6G

If you were to do 3x Squadrons I'd recommend

Squadron SAE
Squadron SAE Amber
Squadron Driving/Combo

This way you have street legal fogs in white and yellow (amber) and then the Driving/Combo is a good off-road light (it's both a wide and a spot lens in one).

Each pair of lights is on it's own switch (so you can control what turns on). But you could certainly combine 2 pairs to 1 switch if you wanted.

Here is an example of our triple fog kit in use (the brackets were not powder coated in this photo but they are now). This was also the first bracket we released many years ago. Our updated brackets allow the outside light to move out further so you can center all 3 lights in the opening.

As you can see from everybody commenting, LOTS of happy customers here with our kit. And as I mentioned earlier in a post, our brackets include a LIFETIME WARRANTY as well.

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706813386508

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706813396320

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706813406285

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would 3 DD SS3's also fit?
Nope. The Diode Dynamics 3" lights are too big. YES they could technically mount up but the light is going to get blocked significantly.
Sponsored