Sponsored

Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Bronco6g, introducing our new product-Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit here.

Buy directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A28K6S8DA9EPO3, only $399.99

Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700643772127

Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700643809425

Enhanced Stability and Style
This tailgate hinge reinforcement kit includes a Raptor-style brace and two replacement hinges, designed to provide a secure and stable solution for those who have upgraded their wheels and tires and need to safely carry a 37-inch spare tire. The two replacement hinges, which are thicker and sturdier than the factory ones, significantly enhance the stability of the tailgate. Simultaneously, the Raptor style brace effectively transfers the load on the spare tire carrier out to the hinges , prevent it from sagging. Not only does it provide functional benefits, but it also adds a cool and rugged appearance to your Bronco, giving it a hardcore and off-road-ready look.
Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700641182063

Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700641233641

Durable, Reliable, OEM-style Reinforcement
Both the brace and replacement hinges are made entirely of high strength aluminum alloy, ensuring exceptional strength and durability. When you hold them in your hands, you can feel their solid and substantial construction. With a combined weight of 24 pounds, you can trust in the robustness and reliability of these components. The black anti-rust coating on the surface not only greatly extends the product's lifespan but also provides an OEM appearance.
Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700641888909

Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700640985727

Great value for the money
This tailgate hinge reinforcement kit is one of the most cost-effective options available in the market. Originally priced at $499.99, it is now being offered at the special launch price of just $399.99. Buy directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A28K6S8DA9EPO3
Please note that the stock is extremely limited, so act quickly if you wish to purchase it.

Accessories Available
We have provided two mounting holes on the hinge reinforcement brace for you to install the accessories of your choice, such as a flagpole holder or a jack mount.
Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! 1700643268953

Join Mabett Community Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/984017095874394 for latest Mabett new product Information, enjoy exclusive new product release discount and discuss with Bronco enthusiasts for various modification cases.
Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! logo-横版
Sponsored

Last edited:

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome!

@Mabett - Questions:
1. Black hardware option?
2. Actual weight limit for off-road use?
3. Compatible accessory mounts in the works?

Last edited:

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Mabett From the product photos it seems like the Reinforcement will raise the right side of the tire carrier but not raise the left side of the carrier leading to the carrier not being parallel to the tailgate? Is this assumption correct?

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mabett From the product photos it seems like the Reinforcement will raise the right side of the tire carrier but not raise the left side of the carrier leading to the carrier not being parallel to the tailgate? Is this assumption correct?
Looks like it mounts on top of the carrier on the one side:

Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 8.40.40 AM

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like it mounts on top of the carrier on the one side:

Ford Bronco Mabett Raptor Style Tailgate Hinge Reinforcement Kit for Ford Bronco Available Now! Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 8.40.40 AM
That is what I am referring to. If its only on one side (top and bottom of right side) it will create a lean and the tire carrier wont sit flush without appropriate spacing/spacer on the left side as well.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I am referring to. If its only on one side (top and bottom of right side) it will create a lean and the tire carrier wont sit flush without appropriate spacing/spacer on the left side as well.
Maybe I'm confused by your question. For install, it looks like you don't even need to take off the stock tire carrier. It sits flush against the tailgate (like normal), and then this brace gets bolted on top of it.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This this will sell out, on the list for if I ever get 37s

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe I'm confused by your question. For install, it looks like you don't even need to take off the stock tire carrier. It sits flush against the tailgate (like normal), and then this brace gets bolted on top of it.

Ahhh I see that now. Most reinforcements go under the tire carrier so I made an assumption. This now brings a different feeling for me and unsure how effective bolting on top of the tire carrier is. I had a Raptor but not sure how the carrier was assembled because I never took it off since it was already set up for 37's.

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh I see that now. Most reinforcements go under the tire carrier so I made an assumption. This now brings a different feeling for me and unsure how effective bolting on top of the tire carrier is. I had a Raptor but not sure how the carrier was assembled because I never took it off since it was already set up for 37's.
I don't think it matters. You've got two pieces of metal that are being bolted together. What's the difference between one being on top of the other or vise versa when vertical shearing forces are the primary concern?

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It transfers the load on the spare tire carrier out to the hinges. Same idea as adding a diagonal brace to a wooden gate to prevent it from sagging.

Just looks way less sturdy than Hammerbuilt which bolts all the way around the tire carrier with large bolts. This looks like tiny bolts in 2 spots. I guess if it works. Like Hammerbuilt and it can carry rotopax etc. This does look prettier though!

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went ahead and ordered as I like the look... ($100 off is nice too...)

Like others, black hardware would be preferred.

I'd assume there's material on the backside to protect the paint @Mabett ?

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looks way less sturdy than Hammerbuilt which bolts all the way around the tire carrier with large bolts. This looks like tiny bolts in 2 spots. I guess if it works. Like Hammerbuilt and it can carry rotopax etc. This does look prettier though!
IMO, the rim that goes around the perimeter of tire carrier base, like on the Hammerbuilt version, doesn't add a whole lot of additional support to the system. The tire carrier, itself, is going to provide more structural support than that thin strip of metal. The meat of it is in the bracing between the right side of the carrier and the hinges. My assumption is a lot of these style of reinforcement braces like the Hammerbuilt one are designed that way because they mount between the carrier and the tailgate, so they need to have it all sit flush.

I want to make it clear I'm in no way shilling for this Mabett product. It looks like a knockoff of the stock Raptor reinforcement brace, the one designed by Ford engineers, so I assume it'll do the job for most cases.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went ahead and ordered as I like the look... ($100 off is nice too...)

Like others, black hardware would be preferred.

I'd assume there's material on the backside to protect the paint @Mabett ?
Not sure if there's anything on the back of it or not, but even if there was I'd still recommend putting some PPF behind it. Even protective foam or whatever might be on there would still wear the paint down through vibration.
Sponsored