First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be able to find online but if you go to a dealership parts center they can usually look up parts and order for you.
Screenshot_20221208_155925_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-172914_Gmail.jpg

Note that the Raptor reinforcement won't fit your OEM carrier unless you notch your carrier (that is why I went with the Hammer Built plate...that and because the Raptor one retails for over 600).
Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you!

OP
OP
fallguy

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you find all the parts and get an install, post it up please. I would probably drop this RC one and go back to my original plan of the stock Raptor one. It just looks better.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That vehicle either notched their OEM carrier to fit over the Raptor plate or they have a Raptor carrier with the notch already in it...or spacers. The bolt patterns are the same, it's just that the Raptor plate doesn't span the entire 8 mounting bolt locations for the carrier.

Last edited:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's been nearly impossible for me tor esearch this topic. Do posts with Raptor content only allow certain users to view them? I consistently am blocked from viewing any raptor content whatsoever.
Ford Bronco Raptor Tailgate Reinforcement part? 1673993333368
Yes, this is exactly correct.

If you have said something negative about the Braptor in the past, the admin will have limited your access to that content.

Your participation is greatly appreciated in this completely independent and not at all controlled by say a major American OEM, but nothing negative can be said against the products, hypothetically speaking, of course.

I say this as someone who is also blocked from Braptor content yet still laugh at @Squatch Avatar of Braptor flares every time I see it and he regained his access by, I seem to recall, repenting upon the side tables of Bronco flares along with a large cash contribution to college scholarships.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, this is exactly correct.

If you have said something negative about the Braptor in the past, the admin will have limited your access to that content.

Your participation is greatly appreciated in this completely independent and not at all controlled by say a major American OEM, but nothing negative can be said against the products, hypothetically speaking, of course.

I say this as someone who is also blocked from Braptor content yet still laugh at @Squatch Avatar of Braptor flares every time I see it and he regained his access by, I seem to recall, repenting upon the side tables of Bronco flares along with a large cash contribution to college scholarships.
I KNEW IT! Whose donked Bronco do I need to sacrifice to be in the good graces of our Ford and Savior again?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I KNEW IT! Whose donked Bronco do I need to sacrifice to be in the good graces of our Ford and Savior again?
Put 20's on your Bronco, and 50 auxiliary lights all purchased from vendors then make 17 different threads all asking essentially the same question in slightly different ways. That's a good start.

Or pay to become a level 3 vendor and you can say whatever you like.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put 20's on your Bronco, and 50 auxiliary lights all purchased from vendors then make 17 different threads all asking essentially the same question in slightly different ways. That's a good start.

Or pay to become a level 3 vendor and you can say whatever you like.
Can't do it. That's 4 more lights than my limit. Surely there must be some profile setting I'm missing.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been nearly impossible for me tor esearch this topic. Do posts with Raptor content only allow certain users to view them? I consistently am blocked from viewing any raptor content whatsoever.
Ford Bronco Raptor Tailgate Reinforcement part? 1673993333368
You can see the setup Flip went with here...he notched his OEM carrier and added Raptor hinges.
Screenshot_20230117_163815_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can see the setup Flip went with here...he notched his OEM carrier and added Raptor hinges.
Screenshot_20230117_163815_Chrome.jpg
Note that the Raptor reinforcement is VERY flimsy. It may look cool to some, but in regard to actually structural rigidity the strength comes primarily from the angled upper and lower bends. The unit is so thin that Flip had to notch his OEM carrier only very slightly. Tyson at Hammer Built has a Raptor in his shop now, and he can share his thoughts if you reach out to him regarding that reinforcement from a fabricator standpoint.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Note that the Raptor reinforcement is VERY flimsy. It may look cool to some, but in regard to actually structural rigidity the strength comes primarily from the angled upper and lower bends. The unit is so thin that Flip had to notch his OEM carrier only very slightly. Tyson at Hammer Built has a Raptor in his shop now, and he can share his thoughts if you reach out to him regarding that reinforcement from a fabricator standpoint.
it might be flimsy off the truck but is anyone actually bending their gates with a 37 and no other add ons? afaik the raptor reinforcement has survived every full send and has been holding up. it triangulates the hinges to the carrier, and doing so with the dynamic load of the 37 is impressive imo.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it might be flimsy off the truck but is anyone actually bending their gates with a 37 and no other add ons? afaik the raptor reinforcement has survived every full send and has been holding up. it triangulates the hinges to the carrier, and doing so with the dynamic load of the 37 is impressive imo.
I believe the Raptor reinforcement with only the Raptor spare is fine...it is when folks start adding other things that they are pushing the structural limits. Some folks are hanging all kinds of stuff off their gates and then wondering why they now have a creak or misalignment...

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I believe the Raptor reinforcement with only the Raptor spare is fine...it is when folks start adding other things that they are pushing the structural limits. Some folks are hanging all kinds of stuff off their gates and then wondering why they now have a creak or misalignment...
Ok that makes sense!
Sponsored