Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll gladly trade in my instrument panel once I receive my Bronco for the Raptor instrument panel :p
I’m pretty sure you would have to send them the same core……
Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about the front spindles/knuckles
Any part number on those yet as well as the uca

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@flip any update to the 4DR raptor steps? (Photo of lucky customer #1's Raptor)
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 4.34.45 PM

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip any update to the 4DR raptor steps? (Photo of lucky customer #1's Raptor)
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 4.34.45 PM
Not yet. If someone that takes delivery of one that has them and willing to share their VIN, I can at least look at the HVBOM to come up with a part number.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not yet. If someone that takes delivery of one that has them and willing to share their VIN, I can at least look at the HVBOM to come up with a part number.
@timbal1963 are you willing to share your VIN with flip? Would help a ton of us out

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As promised. Raptor under body skid on '22 BL fits perfectly, only requires one cage nut and bolt.

Plate. Thank you National warehouse or Black Horse for bending the wing on my overpriced under body shield.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system rap skid 3

Remove shield under sway bar disco.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system rap skid 1

Install a cage nut in the opening next to the transfer case plate bolt on the trans cross member.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system rap skid 5

Install plate.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system rap skid 6

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system rap skid 9

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raptor reinforcement...

Hinges first
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system raptor reinforce14

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system raptor reinforce14

Horse has to come off or nose has to be removed.

Hmmm, it looks like the tailgate reinforcement doesn't extend to all the bolts of the tire carrier.
I think I'd prefer one of the aftermarket options; get a thicker, laminated backing plane for the tire mount.

@flip do the hinges appear stronger than the non-Raptor hinges? It looks like they bolt in the same location and add a mounting bracket for the reinforcement.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raptor reinforcement...

Hinges first

Horse has to come off or nose has to be removed.

Nice work flip thanks for all the info hard work any progress on the dash cluster?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm, it looks like the tailgate reinforcement doesn't extend to all the bolts of the tire carrier.
I think I'd prefer one of the aftermarket options; get a thicker, laminated backing plane for the tire mount.

@flip do the hinges appear stronger than the non-Raptor hinges? It looks like they bolt in the same location and add a mounting bracket for the reinforcement.
Bolt on the same but much thicker.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system raptor hinge 1

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work flip thanks for all the info hard work any progress on the dash cluster?
Nothing new but saw the other thread. Only thing to do is order one but they're direct ship and require a VIN and mileage to order. Ordering one using a VIN for one of my customers is one thing, just don't want to cause a warranty or other issue for someone else using a vehicle I don't have control of. Also, no idea what the lead time is because direct ship stuff doesn't show availability in in Ford's DOW system. The cluster retails for $1062.00 and could require a core or exchange, just don't know until someone checks.
Sponsored