Sponsored

Mabett V2 Dashboard USB Expansion Dock Coming Soon!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Dashboard USB Expansion Dock Coming Soon! IMG_4419

Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Dashboard USB Expansion Dock Coming Soon! IMG_4445

Mabett USB Expansion Dock provides a simple and easy solution to increase the number of USB ports in your Bronco, letting you charge multiple devices simultaneously. With two type C ports and one type A port, our Dashboard USB Expansion Dock is compatible with a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and more. The type C ports also support fast charging, allowing you to quickly charge your devices while on the go.

In the V2 version, we have changed the power supply method. The previous power supply voltage from the center console was too low to simultaneously power three interfaces. Now, we have connected the wires to USB power supply to ensure a stable output current. However, this may cause installation difficulties. You can check the video for detailed installation process.

The USB ports output 6W, the middle Type-C port outputs 6W, and the Type-C port near the passenger side outputs 15W.

Join Mabett Community Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/984017095874394 for latest Mabett new product Information, enjoy exclusive new product release discount and discuss with Bronco enthusiasts for various modification cases.
Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Dashboard USB Expansion Dock Coming Soon! logo-横版
Sponsored

Last edited:

Foster.ts

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mercury mariner, 2016 ford mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yay, I want one

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I appreciate how you guys took the flaws in the V1 design that we pointed out and fixed them.

Glad to see you were able to come up with a better solution...going to add this to my wish list.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Mabett, thanks for fixing this!

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sounds like a good fix, now to just get my hands on one..........

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mabett USB Expansion Dock provides a simple and easy solution to increase the number of USB ports in your Bronco, letting you charge multiple devices simultaneously. With two type C ports and one type A port, our Dashboard USB Expansion Dock is compatible with a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and more. The type C ports also support fast charging, allowing you to quickly charge your devices while on the go.

In the V2 version, we have changed the power supply method. The previous power supply voltage from the center console was too low to simultaneously power three interfaces. Now, we have connected the wires to the wireless charging location to ensure a stable output current. However, this may cause installation difficulties. You can check the video for detailed installation process.

The USB ports output 6W, the middle Type-C port outputs 6W, and the Type-C port near the passenger side outputs 15W.

Join Mabett Community Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/984017095874394 for latest Mabett new product Information, enjoy exclusive new product release discount and discuss with Bronco enthusiasts for various modification cases.
Thanks for addressing the shortcomings of this product.

@Mabett will you be offering a free replacement program for customers that purchased the V1 product?

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was hoping that the usb ports would have been facing forward so I could use my rail system with this, but the rail would cover all the ports so unfortunately I’ll have to wait and see if there is another version update that would allow for a rail to be installed with it. Keep up the good work though.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wish the usb C ports were moved away from the mounting socket an inch or so , but appreciate you updating the power. I’ll be buying one.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Many (most) BYOD rails would block those ports, including Mabbet's own. I would like to see a similar solution for adding a USB port to where the high/lux package one is.

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

In the V2 version, we have changed the power supply method. The previous power supply voltage from the center console was too low to simultaneously power three interfaces. Now, we have connected the wires to the wireless charging location to ensure a stable output current. However, this may cause installation difficulties. You can check the video for detailed installation process.

@Mabett, can this be used in combination with the v2 wireless charger of yours that I have installed?

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks like a good power solution for my cameras,but might have to do modifications to work with my AR rail but hey i'm always up for a challenge.(makes for good content)

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many (most) BYOD rails would block those ports, including Mabbet's own. I would like to see a similar solution for adding a USB port to where the high/lux package one is.
It’s harder than it needs to be to install a 2-port USB jack in the dash. I’ve been digging into it for awhile and feel there’s no easy option. Still gotta run wires to the battery, or do a fuse tap in the driver fuse box, or use the pre-run dash wire that Ford supplies (but that limits other things). I suspect that’s why there are limited aftermarket options. And very limited threads on here. It’s a time consuming install and requires drilling the dash. It’s not undoable. Just takes a bunch of disassembly and reassembly. And probably more wiring tools/crimpers than many people have. I wish it was simpler. And I haven’t done it yet. It’s in the top 3 that I want to do. Just for fun and to gain more experience with auto electronics.

The newest V2 Mabett option is promising. But you give up using it with most dash rails. Which probably works with most people who have the 12” screen for maps. But if you want to run a mounted GoPro, a phone and not have charging cables hanging down… some type of dash solution is necessary. Personally I’ve deferred it so far. But am warming up to the challenge of a DIY install.
Sponsored