First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like they may have changed the angle. Good deal.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like they may have changed the angle. Good deal.
No, you just gave up too easily. Agreed, it should be an adjustable tip. But, every section of their system is otherwise. Within the limits of the exhaust hangers - you’re able to rotate the muffler to avoid your aforementioned issue.

OP
OP
FairPlayInc

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, you just gave up too easily. Agreed, it should be an adjustable tip. But, every section of their system is otherwise. Within the limits of the exhaust hangers - you’re able to rotate the muffler to avoid your aforementioned issue.
Wrong.

I rotated the muffler as far as it could be rotated and the result was exhaust hitting the rear bumper. Not my first rodeo. Have installed dozens of catbacks. Including ones that needed plenty of adjustment to get aligned properly. There was no way this was going to align properly.

Glad yours worked out. Likely was fixed by Magnaflow or is an inconsistency in there product.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ah. Dang. Perhaps the geometry was off. They could have just sent that one part to try and solve it. Bummer.

I’m curious why the tip didn’t end up adjustable in the final shipped product.

OP
OP
FairPlayInc

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah. Dang. Perhaps the geometry was off. They could have just sent that one part to try and solve it. Bummer.

I’m curious why the tip didn’t end up adjustable in the final shipped product.
That is the $1000 question! Had the tip been adjustable, like a lot of the photos show, it would have fit no problem.

Sidenote, I think it is one of the best sounding systems available for the Bronco.

Irideducs

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wrong.

I rotated the muffler as far as it could be rotated and the result was exhaust hitting the rear bumper. Not my first rodeo. Have installed dozens of catbacks. Including ones that needed plenty of adjustment to get aligned properly. There was no way this was going to align properly.

Glad yours worked out. Likely was fixed by Magnaflow or is an inconsistency in there product.
I had the exact same problem. Rotating the muffler to avoid blowing into the back of the bumper caused clearance issues and put the rubber hangers at strange angles. My solution was to bend the hanger closest to the tailpipe. More work than I was looking for, but less than taking the whole thing apart and going back to stock.

As other have said - an adjustable tailpipe would have saved me a lot of time.
Sponsored