Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So some people mentioned it - but what's the best way to clean the MGV? I have chemical guys all purpose interior cleaner and Aerospace. Both dece products? Don't want my shit getting "abrasive".
Honestly warm water and a soft rag will get 95% of stuff off vinyl seats. Any stubborn grime just use a mild cleaner designed for use on vinyl. Just donā€™t spray it directly on the vinyl, apply it to a microfibre first and wipe off any excess with a clean one.
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same crease, same cracking problems on my 22BL.

I thought this was supposed to be a ā€œthick and durable materialā€.

I am always in ā€œadventure pantsā€, no buttons or sharp Metallics on the pants. Keys in the front pocket and nothing in the back.

It appears that very little testing went into the new materials and systems within these rigs.

There has never been any use of waxes, or upholstery cleaners. Simply a watered down rag to clean off the dust in the summer.

OP
OP
Jpursuit

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same crease, same cracking problems on my 22BL.

I thought this was supposed to be a ā€œthick and durable materialā€.

I am always in ā€œadventure pantsā€, no buttons or sharp Metallics on the pants. Keys in the front pocket and nothing in the back.

It appears that very little testing went into the new materials and systems within these rigs.

There has never been any use of waxes, or upholstery cleaners. Simply a watered down rag to clean off the dust in the summer.
I really like the look and feel of this material but there's no excuse for how thin the material is or that it could tear without any signs of scuffs or abuse. I'm very disappointed with this but otherwise love the Bronco.

@jms_XbarH

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same issue/tear in the exact same spot as do a couple people in my PNW Bronco Group.

@jms_XbarH

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same type of issue right above the lumbar support knob. Dealer took care of it under warranty but not without being pushed for it.
Sponsored