Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is currently my favorite plan. I plan to leave the bars, inside swing gate, and even door jambs as high-wear places Shadow Black. Now the debate is matte green or some desert tan.
I’d have seriously considered tan if it was offered but I just can’t wrap my brain around buying a brand new car and then turning around and immediately spending another $3k-$4k on wrapping it in a different color.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with you on the matte finish. I had a Smoke Silver Indian motorcycle with matte finish, looked great but alittle hard to keep clean. Maybe the Desert Tan is the mystery color in the painted body frame pics. It would sure be a nice surprise from Ford.
Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 200
Just clearcoat that Bilch and I'll check the box right now .

Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with you on the matte finish. I had a Smoke Silver Indian motorcycle with matte finish, looked great but alittle hard to keep clean. Maybe the Desert Tan is the mystery color in the painted body frame pics. It would sure be a nice surprise from Ford.
Ford Bronco Matte Tan Bronco rendering 200
The "mystery color" was already confirmed to be primer and not a new paint color.

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a quicksand Tacoma now and I think Ford would be smart to offer two colors similar to Toyota, Quicksand and Army Green..

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a quicksand Tacoma now and I think Ford would be smart to offer two colors similar to Toyota, Quicksand and Army Green..

I already have the names: Toy Soldier Green and Desert Tan! Now they just need to make it happen?‍♂?

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...but dirt belongs on a Bronco :)

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d have seriously considered tan if it was offered but I just can’t wrap my brain around buying a brand new car and then turning around and immediately spending another $3k-$4k on wrapping it in a different color.
It seemed ridiculous to me too until the conversation about PPF got going. I really wanted to have that kind of paint protection for trails and dirt/gravel roads.

Then it dawned on me! If I am already wrapping most of the outside, why not pick my own unique-ish color for a few bucks more?

...but dirt belongs on a Bronco :)
That's one way to get a tan Bronco! :D

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It seemed ridiculous to me too until the conversation about PPF got going. I really wanted to have that kind of paint protection for trails and dirt/gravel roads.

Then it dawned on me! If I am already wrapping most of the outside, why not pick my own unique-ish color for a few bucks more?

That's one way to get a tan Bronco! :D
yup Oxford White or Black as a base, gets you the right color bars etc to do a PPF color change. its most likely the route I am going just really depends on what we can get away with painted tops from the factory. Self healing PPF good for 10 years, yes its cost $ but its worth every penny since you can pretty much swap any panel on the Bronco anyways.