Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I go to the dunes a few times a year and some light trails I decided to save a few pennies and buy the MaxTrac compressor from Napa. I installed the pressure switch that others have posted and have been happy with the unit except for the cheap bag it came with. Went to the shed for the something and saw a HF Pelican case knockoff I had bought for some other project that never happened. The compressor fit in it with no modifications needed.

Thought about bolting the compressor in but decided to just build a divider to wedge it into the corner. Some scrap plywood and 15min later success! Plenty of room for plug kit, 15ft hose, inflator, gloves, etc.. Now everything is in one spot and easy to store when not in use. And the case doesn't have any holes in it.

Still need to pickup a decent 15ft air hose. I cut down the one that came with it and installed some bard fittings for now. The hose is just thick-walled rubber tubing, most likely fine for what this compressor puts out but I will upgrade it.

Weighs 33lbs so 13lbs more than the compressor alone.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4800-weatherproof-protective-case-x-large-black-64250.html

Ford Bronco Max Trac (Chinese) Compressor Storage tempImagejMk1a9

Ford Bronco Max Trac (Chinese) Compressor Storage tempImagesEL8rz
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tricky Dick - Isn't this a similar compressor you'll be offering? Could be good to bookmark this for reference for future customers.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tricky Dick - Isn't this a similar compressor you'll be offering? Could be good to bookmark this for reference for future customers.
Clones. I like this solution, and I'd rather put a hot just used compressor into this case than the storage bag.
Sponsored