First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally got my lights after receiving my bumper almost a month ago. I also installed a JKS big tire conversion that eliminated the front crash bars and replaces the body mount. Very well thought out kit and relatively easy to install.

I'm about 80% of the way thru the install. Somethings that I noticed:

- Bumper sensors flanges on my 21 First Edition all line up perfectly. I was expecting to fight with them but they all slide right in and all the tabs lined up.

- Bolts - They sent the typical hardware pack with the clip bolts. But to my surprise they also send 6 Grade Eight bolts with thick washers, lock washers and nuts. I had already bought the flange bolts so I went ahead with that method.

- Installing the lights was a PIA. Also running all the light and sensor wiring was tight but doable.

Tonight I'll finish getting it perfectly aligned, the warn winch and light wiring installed.

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665678144512

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665678167344

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665678186120

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665678202432

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665678219728
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

- Bumper sensors flanges on my 21 First Edition all line up perfectly. I was expecting to fight with them but they all slide right in and all the tabs lined up.

- Bolts - They sent the typical hardware pack with the clip bolts. But to my surprise they also send 6 Grade Eight bolts with thick washers, lock washers and nuts. I had already bought the flange bolts so I went ahead with that method.
Nice to hear that they fixed these issues.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
And done. It's tight in there for sure but it's well thought out and I'm stoked with the end product. Love that it doesn't block the Bronco lettering.

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665703046643

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665703068717

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1665703091186

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone added more lighting to their bumper? I'm not happy with the output/direction of the VisionX lights. My Baja Designs squadrons were much brighter. Trying to think of a good plate to add more. Maybe remove the access panel below the winch and drop some in there?

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone added more lighting to their bumper? I'm not happy with the output/direction of the VisionX lights. My Baja Designs squadrons were much brighter. Trying to think of a good plate to add more. Maybe remove the access panel below the winch and drop some in there?
I believe that access panel is for your airflow so you may not want to block that with some lights.

Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Request to someone installing this.

Can you sit the brush guard on the factory modular bumper to see how much modification would be required to the brush guard mounting plates to try and mount it to the factor modular bumper. Example, even if new mounting plates were welded on, how far would it extend beyond the modular bumper, etc. And please take a bunch of pictures.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Forgot to follow up on this. I had my Baja Designs Squadrons sitting here and decided to remove one of the grille guard bolts and drop them on. Easy as could be and now I have my true fog lights back. Whooo hoooo

Ford Bronco Maxlider Front Bumper 1677109756553
Sponsored