Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any experience with this tire?

Does anyone have any experience with Maxxis tires for A/UTV's in general?

I am an avid mountain biker and am a bit of a Maxxis fanboy in that sport. I really don't have a single complaint, but I don't have any experience with Maxxis outside of mountian bikes and just because they excel there doesn't guarantee they will elsewhere.

What few reviews I have found are positive but it is definitely not a common tire as far as I can tell. Could just be the amount of other big players in the full size off-road space.

I love my 33" KO2's but my next set will be 35's that are at least slightly if not significantly more aggressive than the K02. (Think KM3). Thoughts?

RAZR MT - MAXXIS US
Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on price, I have never owned Maxxis but have wheeled with people who have bought them. They seem to be good tires, I would class them as good budget tires right next to milestar.

Definitely take the Maxxis over KM3, your getting way more tire (traction and size).

My first choice is Mickey Thompson which are hard to find right now.

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont have enough personal experience with the maxxis to give you too much detail but I know the wrangler community absolutely loves them I have sold and installed many over the years, usually by customer request but I have never heard a bad thing.

Take that for what its worth, wish I could add more but figured I would chime in.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a friend who had them on his Jeep. He liked them and recommends them to other people. They were definitely quieter than my Nittos. No idea how long they last though, he sold it with less than 10k on the tires.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TeocaliMG Give us feedback if you end up getting them. These have moved up to the top of my list, along with the Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Sponsored