Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Edition 2door Robin Egg Blue
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sassy was sadly left orphaned at the dealer - little did I know such a rare breed existed! I laid eyes on her - and was smitten. I did some research and found out she was virtually one of a kind. 24 hours later, I adopted her for a small processing fee (gulp!). Traded in my beautiful Willys and joined Bronco Nation!! Finding out all kinds of new adventures await for me and Sassy ā€¦ OffRoadeo, clubs that off-road, etc!! So excited! The only person maybe more excited than me is my Mustang-owning father!

Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_3685
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_3735
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_3743
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4135
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4247
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4608
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4678
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4683
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4888
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4896
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a very rare one you got there. Can't say I've seen a Limited in a 2 door. Enjoy!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sassy was sadly left orphaned at the dealer - little did I know such a rare breed existed! I laid eyes on her - and was smitten. I did some research and found out she was virtually one of a kind. 24 hours later, I adopted her for a small processing fee (gulp!). Traded in my beautiful Willys and joined Bronco Nation!! Finding out all kinds of new adventures await for me and Sassy ā€¦ OffRoadeo, clubs that off-road, etc!! So excited! The only person maybe more excited than me is my Mustang-owning father!
IMG_4896.jpeg
Tell him the connection to the Engine Block heater is over to his left.šŸ˜‰

Last edited:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4896
Nice welcome mat!

Art Bell

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You VULTURE ! !
You Pirate !

You swooped-in and stole someone's special-order Unicorn !

You shameless Buzzard !
:LOL:

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Indeed a rare one, but it wasn't an orphan. They were never ordered. They were allocated and delivered to the dealer. Dealer doesn't have any sway in determining the build spec on the Limited HEs. A dealer would obviously prefer a 4-dr as it appeals to a larger market segment, but none should complain when a unicorn is delivered to them.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Indeed a rare one, but it wasn't an orphan. They were never ordered. They were allocated and delivered to the dealer. Dealer doesn't have any sway in determining the build spec on the Limited HEs. A dealer would obviously prefer a 4-dr as it appeals to a larger market segment, but none should complain when a unicorn is delivered to them.
Recently learned that once the dealer receives the HLE allocation the dealer can option the orderā€¦ some HLE buyers reserved early enough to have optioned how they wanted.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The smile says it all! Sweet find, congratulations!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You VULTURE ! !
You Pirate !

You swooped-in and stole someone's special-order Unicorn !

You shameless Buzzard !
:LOL:
From what I understand, she was allocated to dealer for 8 months. While my dealer typically doesnā€™t sell to Out of towners and doesnā€™t sell over MSRP, this gentleman was from out of town and was going to pay $10k over MSRP. Apparently, they contacted him to let him know she arrived - and sadly, he had lost his job and couldnā€™t purchase her. So they placed her in the prime ā€œtrollingā€ spot on the lot - and thank Jesus I drove innocently by on the way to pick up Italian takeout on Labor Day Saturday - and BAM! It was love at first sight. When the dealer opened Tuesday, I took her for a test drive and the rest is history. She is a rare piece of art, a fine wine, a relic. I am sad for the man who lost his job but that was out of my hands. The universe wanted us to be together and I knew I couldnā€™t blink or she would be gone. I did what I had to do. Iā€™m counting my blessings. I woke up that morning happy with my bikini pearlcoat 2 door wrangler Willys - but the gods showed me there was a new chapter in store for me and I paid attention and made it happen!!!

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Omg!!!!!!!! Hysterical!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! Iā€™m posting the one with the cat too hehe

Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! KREgATN
Omg!!!!!!!! Hysterical!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! Iā€™m posting the one with the cat too hehe
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4751
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4749
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4747
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4746
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! IMG_4745

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How much over sticker did you have to pay?
pasted from another post I just answered -
the ā€œsmall processing feeā€ was my allusion to trading in my 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2 door soft top - for a $72k supermodel. My payment doubled. But my dealer doesnā€™t go over MsRP luckily. If they had I donā€™t think I wouldā€™ve been able to swing it.
From what I understand, she was allocated to dealer for 8 months. While my dealer typically doesnā€™t sell to Out of towners and doesnā€™t sell over MSRP, this gentleman was from out of town and was going to pay $10k over MSRP. Apparently, they contacted him to let him know she arrived - and sadly, he had lost his job and couldnā€™t purchase her. So they placed her in the prime ā€œtrollingā€ spot on the lot - and thank Jesus I drove innocently by on the way to pick up Italian takeout on Labor Day Saturday - and BAM! It was love at first sight. When the dealer opened Tuesday, I took her for a test drive and the rest is history. She is a rare piece of art, a fine wine, a relic. I am sad for the man who lost his job but that was out of my hands. The universe wanted us to be together and I knew I couldnā€™t blink or she would be gone. I did what I had to do. Iā€™m counting my blessings. I woke up that morning happy with my bikini pearlcoat 2 door wrangler Willys - but the gods showed me there was a new chapter in store for me and I paid attention and made it happen!!!
Tell him the connection to the Engine Block heater is over to his left.šŸ˜‰
we figured it out!! I thought i put a pic maybe not.

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I didnā€™t say she was ordered. Iā€™ll paste my answer from another post.

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Recently learned that once the dealer receives the HLE allocation the dealer can option the orderā€¦ some HLE buyers reserved early enough to have optioned how they wanted.
I believe it must have happened like this - when they were allocated the car the gentleman from out of town must have figured it out and contacted them and optioned it and offered over MSRP. Iā€™m a little fuzzy why they accepted based on their ā€œnot out of town and not over MSRPā€ policy - but didnā€™t press on that. I say I think he optioned it because engine block heater seems a little odd even in Syracuse NY. The dealer said ā€œwhere he lived it got really really coldā€. The tow package makes sense and may be typical - but I thought the engine block heater seemed very custom/specific.
Sponsored