DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Indeed a rare one, but it wasn't an orphan. They were never ordered. They were allocated and delivered to the dealer. Dealer doesn't have any sway in determining the build spec on the Limited HEs. A dealer would obviously prefer a 4-dr as it appeals to a larger market segment, but none should complain when a unicorn is delivered to them.
Awesome and congratulations!
Very cute and great name!
Welcome to the Bronco family (most of us are prior Jeep owners)! They’re super vehicles and so much fun! “Sassy” will be for you!
Just got my Bronco tire cover (Etsy - UGotCovered - great selection and will customize).
I’m waiting for my “ZENA” personalized license plate!
Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sassy was sadly left orphaned at the dealer - little did I know such a rare breed existed! I laid eyes on her - and was smitten. I did some research and found out she was virtually one of a kind. 24 hours later, I adopted her for a small processing fee (gulp!). Traded in my beautiful Willys and joined Bronco Nation!! Finding out all kinds of new adventures await for me and Sassy … OffRoadeo, clubs that off-road, etc!! So excited! The only person maybe more excited than me is my Mustang-owning father!

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3735.jpeg
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4247.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4678.jpeg
IMG_4683.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
Excellent score! Congrats. I haven’t really been paying attention to the HE’s, but this pops… I like it! (y)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome and congratulations!
Very cute and great name!
Welcome to the Bronco family (most of us are prior Jeep owners)! They’re super vehicles and so much fun! “Sassy” will be for you!
Just got my Bronco tire cover (Etsy - UGotCovered - great selection and will customize).
I’m waiting for my “ZENA” personalized license plate!
Thanks for the congrats? But the congratulations should go to Sassy's owner - @Lrobie10

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Edition 2door Robin Egg Blue
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congratulations! Apparently 2 of a kind. My purchase happened in a similar manner. My wife and I were on our way home from dinner and my son called to tell me there’s a blue bronco with a white top at the Ford dealer. I told my wife if it’s on the lot it’s not for sale, we had to go by and look. We picked it up the following Tuesday. There is definitely something about the REB 2 door. Definitely a head turner.

IMG_1948.jpeg
Hello to my brother or sister!!! Gorgeous!!
Congratulations! Apparently 2 of a kind. My purchase happened in a similar manner. My wife and I were on our way home from dinner and my son called to tell me there’s a blue bronco with a white top at the Ford dealer. I told my wife if it’s on the lot it’s not for sale, we had to go by and look. We picked it up the following Tuesday. There is definitely something about the REB 2 door. Definitely a head turner.

IMG_1948.jpeg
Ooooh hi to my b
You did... Just not on THIS forum.
glad you’re keeping track!! Sorry to bother you feel free to unfollow or block! Just sharing my enthusiasm having fun not looking for trolls.

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

WOW! Big score on that one!

Everyone on this site is now jealous of you. What a great find.

Another great looking 2-Door!
I know I want to share my story but I also feel guilty!!!

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely a good looking 2-door. Congrats, and welcome.

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I love Sassy she is beautiful 😍 I wanted a Heritage too but we ended up with a Badlands. We sold our 2dr Rubicon 😮💨 which was a blast to drive. We kept our 4dr Jeep and now have our Bronco. I myself love Mustangs like your dad. Enjoy Sassy she is a beauty and 🎊
Thank you! My dad wants to know if the Bronco people are going to let him limp
Along in his Toyota Tacoma lol - he’s afraid everyone will be Bronco snobs and not let him join in the fun!

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's a beautiful keeper! And may I say, that's the best-looking color of seats and door inserts on any Bronco trim level.
I know I literally hit the lottery completely by accident. But when I did I paid attention, learned quick, and pounced!! Life is what you make of the opportunities you’re given! Even when you least expect them!!

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sassy was sadly left orphaned at the dealer - little did I know such a rare breed existed! I laid eyes on her - and was smitten. I did some research and found out she was virtually one of a kind. 24 hours later, I adopted her for a small processing fee (gulp!). Traded in my beautiful Willys and joined Bronco Nation!! Finding out all kinds of new adventures await for me and Sassy … OffRoadeo, clubs that off-road, etc!! So excited! The only person maybe more excited than me is my Mustang-owning father!

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3735.jpeg
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4247.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4678.jpeg
IMG_4683.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
That is a beautiful beast you have there! Enjoy!❤

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hello to my brother or sister!!! Gorgeous!!

Ooooh hi to my b

glad you’re keeping track!! Sorry to bother you feel free to unfollow or block! Just sharing my enthusiasm having fun not looking for trolls.
Not a bother at all! I find it challenging to remember what I have posted and where.... I have obviously reading and paying attention to your posts! Keep posting away!

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Along in his Toyota Tacoma lol - he’s afraid everyone will be Bronco snobs and not let him join in the fun!
In my experience your dad is going to be very welcomed. A lot of us worried we might not be welcomed by some of the other groups. TYPICALLY I have found that I have been welcomed whole heartedly. It goes both ways.

Last edited:

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having a Jeep they never seem to mind and I don't really thing the Broncos will either. I have seen on these forums Broncos joining Jeeps, 4Runners. We are newbies too, had ours almost three weeks.
Use to have a 1970 Boss 302 and a 1973 Mach I 351 4bbl Cleveland Heads. Miss those days.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Welcome to you and dad both to our group, you scored a real beauty and dad I love Mustangs too!

20230823_122910.jpg

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! 20230823_122910
Ford Bronco Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later! 20230823_122910
Found a beaut.. rare indeed. Congrats
Sponsored