Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Edition 2door Robin Egg Blue
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not a bother at all! I find it challenging to remember what I have posted and where.... I have obviously reading and paying attention to your posts! Keep posting away!
Thank you. I thought maybe I was being repetitive or boring - I really just didnt want to type it all out again lol. I'm bubbling over getting to meet all you new people who know so much more than I do!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In my experience your dod is going to be very welcomed. A lot of us worried we might not be welcomed by some of the other groups. TYPICALLY I have found that I have been welcomed whole heartedly. It goes both ways.
I told him since Sassy was so pretty and BADSAS - whoever was in her entourage wouldn't be questioned haaaaa!

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welcome to you and dad both to our group, you scored a real beauty and dad I love Mustangs too!

20230823_122910.jpg
He drove me to my wedding in a convertible dark green 68 Mustang he rebuilt from the ground up. Sadly he sold that after a divorce, but he owns a 2011 Special Edition MCA or somthing - its in the shop right now - he's been without her for months after an accident on the highway down south...he can't wait to get her back. When airbags go off - replacing them in NY state is virtually improssble. Cant put a used seat in or something - can't have just anyone install the airbags - he's gone on and on about the seat/airbag replacement process taking months due to the limited quantity of his Mustang.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

He drove me to my wedding in a convertible dark green 68 Mustang he rebuilt from the ground up. Sadly he sold that after a divorce, but he owns a 2011 Special Edition MCA or somthing - its in the shop right now - he's been without her for months after an accident on the highway down south...he can't wait to get her back. When airbags go off - replacing them in NY state is virtually improssble. Cant put a used seat in or something - can't have just anyone install the airbags - he's gone on and on about the seat/airbag replacement process taking months due to the limited quantity of his Mustang.
That is sad.... Here in Idaho it is a different story... Anti regulation... Met a guy a couple of weeks ago with an Areal Atom (love those things). He was from Illinois. They would not allow him to register it or drive it on the street, so he trailered it to races. When He moved to Idaho they said YES.... absolutely just put a windshield on it and you can register it and drive it all you want. You ought to see some of the rigs driving the road around here!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 4 door Heritage Limited edition at my local dealership is on the lot for a low, low price of $123,995. LMFAO - I didn't even wait for them to come out to tell me, "we know what we have". They are f'ing high AF.

Congratulations on your new Bronco Heritage Limited 2 door!

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I drove 2 of my 3 daughters to their wedding ceremonies in mine.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Lucky find

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! What a beautiful bronco! I hope you enjoy it for years to come

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The 4 door Heritage Limited edition at my local dealership is on the lot for a low, low price of $123,995. LMFAO - I didn't even wait for them to come out to tell me, "we know what we have". They are f'ing high AF.

So crazy. I’m a financial advisor - so it’s like I bought a stock that I know is a guaranteed win eight now. I could sell her for a profit. But I don’t want to sell / do it doesn’t matter! Im
Just so blessed my local
Dealer had her available and I got her at MSRP.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

? Which came first, the Bronco or the Doormat ?

If the REB Doormat was first, then the Bronco was simple Manifest Destiny ! !
The Bronco came first. eBay for the win on the mat.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! Same location I bought mine it appears, they are a good dealer. IMO much better than the other local dealers. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Lrobie10

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Omg. $125k!!! I figure I’m $25k at least in the money - but it only matters if I want to sell her. I’m a long term investor - not gonna flip something so rare!
Sponsored