Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

following!!!
Sorry to disappoint, I lost steam after calling around and getting kicked to voicemails with no response or to salesmen who had no idea what I was talking about or were just being purposefully vague/confusing. I ended up sticking with SAC in WV.

If I don’t have a vin by March I plan to reevaluate then. Perhaps I’m being naive but I would assume if the local big dealers are going to be getting an influx of Broncos on their lots due to the new allocation formula and want to continue to be shady with ADMs/etc they may have some sitting there in the spring that have been there for a few months they’ll be ready to cave on and sell at msrp. Or there are a bunch of folks willing to pay 10k over sticker I’m not accounting for.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to disappoint, I lost steam after calling around and getting kicked to voicemails with no response or to salesmen who had no idea what I was talking about or were just being purposefully vague/confusing. I ended up sticking with SAC in WV.

If I don’t have a vin by March I plan to reevaluate then. Perhaps I’m being naive but I would assume if the local big dealers are going to be getting an influx of Broncos on their lots due to the new allocation formula and want to continue to be shady with ADMs/etc they may have some sitting there in the spring that have been there for a few months they’ll be ready to cave on and sell at msrp. Or there are a bunch of folks willing to pay 10k over sticker I’m not accounting for.
thx, im with SAC currently too, but would pay MSRP for legit chance on spring bronco, however, would buy from the lot but really liked the idea of getting how i wanted it!!

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

thx, im with SAC currently too, but would pay MSRP for legit chance on spring bronco, however, would buy from the lot but really liked the idea of getting how i wanted it!!
All three of us are in the same boat ;). I am also with SAC and I will stick with them as well. I did reach out to Town and Country in Alabama too, and they have over 500 orders for the Bronco... so even though they are a huge dealership, I am not sure I'd get one there for MY22.

Besides, I liked the idea of flying up to WV and driving back the new Bronco in the mountains.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that area and that trip to and from up there in West Virginia and there is plenty of nice scenery to cruise through so I was a fan of that also however I don't want to be stuck waiting for 2023 that would be extremely bad even fall of next year is a little bit stressful for me considering I've already been waiting one year.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lithia Springs Ford
(per docs I signed today)

:::: MSRP
:::: Sales Tax
:::: $199 LoJack-type device (may be deleted)
:::: $649 Administrative/Doc fee
:::: $99 Electronic filing fee
:::: $38 Tag/Title/Gov't fees

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lithia Springs Ford

did they give any idea of time frame? how many reservations and how many they expect to receive??

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

did they give any idea of time frame? how many reservations and how many they expect to receive??
I really didn't inquire of those stats. But their best guess for delivery: summertime. (Of course I didn't ask, "what year?")

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lithia Springs Ford

Many thanks for posting these numbers. I was curious what else would be tacked on after the build and price total. Not that I haven't bought a vehicle before, but it's always good to know what others are seeing numbers wise. :)

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With all the talk of these big dealers eating up all the allocations for 2022s in other threads, I’m wondering who those dealers are for our region. I’ve googled and can’t find who are statistically the biggest movers of Fords around here. Per Akins website they are the largest volume dealer for GA it seems. Ready to just pay one of the big boys msrp if it means I’m in my Bronco by Spring.
Was trying to find this info as well. I’m at Hardy Ford but cannot figure out if they are a large dealer (by Fords standard and volume) or small….I’m #105 out of 125 orders. Potential MY22 late fall.

Last edited:

Sponsored

B34R

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 VW R32, '17 Audi S3, '19 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Akins is my local dealership and I have an order in with them. I haven't been asked to put a deposit down, and they said they're honoring MSRP. However, I have asked for that in writing via a recent email..... and well, that was three days ago. 😕 Hopefully they're just busy and I'm not getting ghosted for asking a question on a touchy subject. 🤞🤷‍♂️
Have you heard back from them?

Has anyone bought & received their Bronco via Akins yet? If so, how was it working with them?

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you heard back from them?

Has anyone bought & received their Bronco via Akins yet? If so, how was it working with them?
I did eventually, with help from a fellow member on here. Got a confirmation from Akins and more importantly an order confirmation from Ford. Nothing since then though, so I'm just gonna sit tight since I know things are... crazy.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was trying to find this info as well. I’m at Hardy Ford but cannot figure out if they are a large dealer (by Fords standard and volume) or small….I’m #105 out of 125 orders. Potential MY22 late fall.
This is my dealership as well. Having lived in Paulding county for 20+yrs I would still consider them a small dealership IMO. As far as you being #105, was that for a 2021 or 2022?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
With all the talk of these big dealers eating up all the allocations for 2022s in other threads, I’m wondering who those dealers are for our region. I’ve googled and can’t find who are statistically the biggest movers of Fords around here. Per Akins website they are the largest volume dealer for GA it seems. Ready to just pay one of the big boys msrp if it means I’m in my Bronco by Spring.
I have the entire US ranking of every Ford dealer in the United States. I have it nationally, regionally, etc.....who do you want to know about?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the entire US ranking of every Ford dealer in the United States. I have it nationally, regionally, etc.....who do you want to know about?
I’d be interested to know who has the most sales in the GA/TN/NC/AL region. If it looks like I’m getting bumped to 23 with my current dealer despite a week one reservation, I’ll probably order a base with one of the mega dealers to hopefully get sooner and drive until what I want arrives.
Sponsored