Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure Akins is getting a lot of allocations, but.....
I haven't heard of whether or not they are honoring MSRP.

They have a custom Bronco with 37" Toyo's for sale right now for 100k so I would proceed with caution.
https://www.akinsford.com/vehicle-details/2021-ford-bronco-badlands-winder-ga-id-43966073
I’m going to start calling/emailing around, if I find the holy grail of will honor msrp/invoice and has a crap load of allocations I’ll let y’all know.
Sponsored

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m going to start calling/emailing around, if I find the holy grail of will honor msrp/invoice and has a crap load of allocations I’ll let y’all know.
I am in the same boat as you, looking to see if I can find something a little more "guaranteed" for MY22. Looking forward to hearing back what you learn...

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure Akins is getting a lot of allocations, but.....
I haven't heard of whether or not they are honoring MSRP.

They have a custom Bronco with 37" Toyo's for sale right now for 100k so I would proceed with caution.
https://www.akinsford.com/vehicle-details/2021-ford-bronco-badlands-winder-ga-id-43966073
We discussed that one last week. Paid $20k over to a customer to buy it and supply it to 4WP to get access to parts. I know all customer orders were MSRP and they honor AZD plan. Call and ask them.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Akins Ford is in my region. #6 dealer in the US. Don't know what their allocation, reservations numbers are though. I could probably find out.

Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Akins Ford is in my region. #6 dealer in the US. Don't know what their allocation, reservations numbers are though. I could probably find out.
I reached out about pricing/allocation and they said msrp with $699 in doc fees. Couldn’t tell me what the allocation picture looked like but I’m also just some rando emailing them. Very quick to respond.

FearlessAttempt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very odd with the $1000 deposit at LSF. That's where I got mine and had no deposit needed beyond initial $100.

Who is your contact/sales rep there? I may be able to help.
This whole process has just been stressing me out.

My sales rep is Glenn.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reached out about pricing/allocation and they said msrp with $699 in doc fees. Couldn’t tell me what the allocation picture looked like but I’m also just some rando emailing them. Very quick to respond.
Well that is great that they agreed to MSRP plus doc fee. I have a feeling they will get A LOT of broncos. Huge dealership

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Akins is my local dealership and I have an order in with them. I haven't been asked to put a deposit down, and they said they're honoring MSRP. However, I have asked for that in writing via a recent email..... and well, that was three days ago. 😕 Hopefully they're just busy and I'm not getting ghosted for asking a question on a touchy subject. 🤞🤷‍♂️

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So who bought their cactus grey in Tennessee (two rivers) and brought back to party city in marietta yesterday

Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MSRP + window tint $300 which i might have done anyway + seat protection plan for $995 . They have a Beefed up Big Bend in the showroom and I heard all 22 orders will require $1500 of dealer installed options, They are a classy dealer but fact is they want to maximize their profits. Oh and no free first oil change i REALLY think that is a bit Tacky you come in and write them a check for 50K and they cant give you and oil change?
I'm going to Jim Ellis this weekend to finalize my 2022 WT re-order. We had a verbal agreement for MSRP when I placed the order in January before the horror stories about ADM and getting confirmed pricing in writing started happening. Seems dealers aren't even honoring the written agreements so not sure what can be done to protect yourself from a bad dealer. I'm not going to be happy about paying for mandatory dealer add-ons. $1,000 seat protection plan? Really? I would consider moving my order to a new dealer who won't charge for ADM or add-ons if that's even possible at this point. We'll see how this weekend with Jim Ellis's sales people go.

Anyone else tried to get Jim Ellis to back off the add-ons?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm going to Jim Ellis this weekend to finalize my 2022 WT re-order. We had a verbal agreement for MSRP when I placed the order in January before the horror stories about ADM and getting confirmed pricing in writing started happening. Seems dealers aren't even honoring the written agreements so not sure what can be done to protect yourself from a bad dealer. I'm not going to be happy about paying for mandatory dealer add-ons. $1,000 seat protection plan? Really? I would consider moving my order to a new dealer who won't charge for ADM or add-ons if that's even possible at this point. We'll see how this weekend with Jim Ellis's sales people go.

Anyone else tried to get Jim Ellis to back off the add-ons?
What even is a seat protection plan? This confuses me....

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What even is a seat protection plan? This confuses me....
Who knows but I guess I will find out on Saturday if they try to tack it onto my build. Jim Ellis Kia had a mandatory $5,000 "Safety Package" add-on when they were quoting me Telluride prices in 2019. When I asked what that was, the sales kid, yes kid, told me the main benefit of that package was lifetime keyfob replacement. I told him I definitely didn't need that and his response was, "I wouldn't sell it to you if you didn't need it." I laughed at him and walked out the door. He seemed really confused by my reaction.

I was of the mindset from that experience that I'd never buy a vehicle from a Jim Ellis dealership so I was really disappointed when Jim Ellis purchased Nalley Ford in Sandy Springs several months after making my Bronco reservation with Nalley. I was very skeptical when I went to convert my reservation to an order in January but was assured it would be at MSRP with no other dealer add-ons so I kept my business with them. I'm not sure if getting that agreement in writing at the time would benefit me now that I am placing a "new" order for a 2022 model but I'm definitely going to get them to put pricing in writing this time. Not sure what I am going to do if they won't back off the add-ons but I will definitely be contacting Ford about it to figure out my options for changing dealerships as others have done.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who knows but I guess I will find out on Saturday if they try to tack it onto my build. Jim Ellis Kia had a mandatory $5,000 "Safety Package" add-on when they were quoting me Telluride prices in 2019. When I asked what that was, the sales kid, yes kid, told me the main benefit of that package was lifetime keyfob replacement. I told him I definitely didn't need that and his response was, "I wouldn't sell it to you if you didn't need it." I laughed at him and walked out the door. He seemed really confused by my reaction.

I was of the mindset from that experience that I'd never buy a vehicle from a Jim Ellis dealership so I was really disappointed when Jim Ellis purchased Nalley Ford in Sandy Springs several months after making my Bronco reservation with Nalley. I was very skeptical when I went to convert my reservation to an order in January but was assured it would be at MSRP with no other dealer add-ons so I kept my business with them. I'm not sure if getting that agreement in writing at the time would benefit me now that I am placing a "new" order for a 2022 model but I'm definitely going to get them to put pricing in writing this time. Not sure what I am going to do if they won't back off the add-ons but I will definitely be contacting Ford about it to figure out my options for changing dealerships as others have done.

I hope they stick to their word. Please let us know how this shakes out and congrats on picking up your Wildtrak!

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope they stick to their word. Please let us know how this shakes out and congrats on picking up your Wildtrak!
I wish I was picking up my WT, but I'm just going to finalize my reorder for a 2022 after getting pushed to next year like most who ordered with a MIC top. The salesman wanted to do everything by email but I want to speak to him in person and get things signed in writing so we are all aware of what to expect when it eventually comes time to buy it sometime next year (I hope). 7/14/20 midday reservation so I think I have a good chance of getting it built in 2022 if they can figure out how to make enough MIC tops.

I'm also going to test drive one of their mannequins which is another reason I'm going to the dealership.

But I will update this thread after my meeting.
Sponsored