Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ga roll call. Who has their Bronco & where are you located? I've been seeing a lot of Area 51 & Carbonized Grey around the Buford / Gainesville area.
Carbonized Grey WT in East Cobb

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coopers Gap Road last Sunday…..

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta IMG_5121

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do any dealers in the Metro Atlanta area sell on the lot Broncos at MSRP with no BS?

My friend got one at Akins in Winder and said it was at MSRP, but their website has markups.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do any dealers in the Metro Atlanta area sell on the lot Broncos at MSRP with no BS?

My friend got one at Akins in Winder and said it was at MSRP, but their website has markups.
I ordered from Akin. No deposit. No mark up. No BS.
On top of the vehicle itself I got a 2.5” lift and Katzkin leather. Drove down from DC and everything was perfect, installed, and ready to go when I arrived. Strongly recommend Akin. My dad has been doing business with them (F150’s) for almost 20 yrs.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered from Akin. No deposit. No mark up. No BS.
On top of the vehicle itself I got a 2.5” lift and Katzkin leather. Drove down from DC and everything was perfect, installed, and ready to go when I arrived. Strongly recommend Akin. My dad has been doing business with them (F150’s) for almost 20 yrs.
Well I called Akin and they are indeed doing markups for Broncos on their lot. $5-20k. :( I thought Farley was going to crack down on this, I guess not.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I called Akin and they are indeed doing markups for Broncos on their lot. $5-20k. :( I thought Farley was going to crack down on this, I guess not.
Why not just order? Do you need a vehicle asap? (Been there!)

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why not just order? Do you need a vehicle asap? (Been there!)
I cancelled my order after way too many delays. So I'd rather skip that mess.

I'm not picky on color or trim. I'd end up doing the FP front diff swap and quick disconnects if I didn't get a Badlands anyways.

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I cancelled my order after way too many delays. So I'd rather skip that mess.

I'm not picky on color or trim. I'd end up doing the FP front diff swap and quick disconnects if I didn't get a Badlands anyways.
Just FYSA if you were unaware… Akins sells more trucks than any other dealer in the state and is #2 in the entire South East. So their orders get prioritized. I ordered my OBX 11/21 and it was scheduled for build the 2nd week of 1/22 with a first week of Feb delivery. I ended up getting caught up in Q/A due to a bad chip that delayed delivery until 5/22. If not for that, it would have been less than 3 months. I’ve heard a bunch of similar stories on the speed of orders out of Akins. Since they don’t require a deposit. It may be worth dropping an order while your looking and see how it plays out. They don’t care if orders get cancelled, bc as you can see they’re obviously just dropping their cancellations on the lot and marking them up.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just FYSA if you were unaware… Akins sells more trucks than any other dealer in the state and is #2 in the entire South East. So their orders get prioritized. I ordered my OBX 11/21 and it was scheduled for build the 2nd week of 1/22 with a first week of Feb delivery. I ended up getting caught up in Q/A due to a bad chip that delayed delivery until 5/22. If not for that, it would have been less than 3 months. I’ve heard a bunch of similar stories on the speed of orders out of Akins. Since they don’t require a deposit. It may be worth dropping an order while your looking and see how it plays out. They don’t care if orders get cancelled, bc as you can see they’re obviously just dropping their cancellations on the lot and marking them up.
Thanks, great info!

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone on here have forscan?

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta IMG_0592

Picked up this OBX Lux 2.7 last night at Hennessy, they stopped doing markups.
Sponsored