First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have leather in my 4 dr Badlands (Cyber Orange) and MGV in my 2 dr Badlands (Erection Green). I had cloth in the 2 dr Big Bend (Race Red) that was traded. So, having experienced all three coverings in the new Broncos, MGV is my favorite.! Leather has always been my choice in new vehicles.
The cloth in the Big Bend is a world apart from the cloth in the OBX. I would rather sit on sandpaper than the cloth used in the Big Bend. The OBX seats are much nicer.
Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The MGV seats are awesome to clean and take a beating by dogs, kids, life; however, the swamp ass is real 😂. I point one air vent directly at my sack at all times and it helps. After a year and a hot Texas summer, seat covers are in my future.
Son dumped hot chocolate at the trail of lights all over the seats and I was able to clean np.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anybody else old enough to remember the folding mesh seat cushions from the 60’s that kept you from getting swamp ass?

Ford Bronco MGV…The back sweat is real, what gives? 1665451855413

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else old enough to remember the folding mesh seat cushions from the 60’s that kept you from getting swamp ass?

Ford Bronco MGV…The back sweat is real, what gives? 1665451855413
Gotta link for those? lol I'd buy a retro version.

Kinda depends on where you live and how fat your ass is. I'm in the desert southwest and the MGV is fantastic. If it gets hot with the top off... get a bimini, use towels, get a spritzer.

One thing I learned at off-roadeo Austin - A/C is always on, full tilt.

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TMI

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I meant the link where you can actually buy them. I believe that's a nostalgia site.
Thought that was. But your correct. Sorry.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At 5’9 and 160lbs. I don’t have any conditions that would exacerbate the hot back. I don’t remember leather being like this but the last vehicle I had with leather was an ‘07 Escalade EXT w/ cooled seats in ‘07. Cloth seat wrangler’s since then…w/ heat. After 25 minutes w/ the heat on w/ MGV you have to turn it off and you would be looking for a cooled button. Temps in the 40’s. After 2 hours no heat… pretty miserable…finally putting some miles on the bronco, so the gremlins are coming out…Conclusion MGV seats are self heated by you! No need for mid pkg.
Get a set of KatzSkins, (sp). I saw a couple sets on F-150s, and they look great.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MGV along with wash out floors is perfect for ours which will spend most of its time on a muddy/dusty farm. What collects on the floor and gets smeared on the seats is rather nasty.

The ability to also hose off the seats would be a big plus.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have leather in my 4 dr Badlands (Cyber Orange) and MGV in my 2 dr Badlands (Erection Green).
Now there's a color option that just didn't last very long. They say it happens to all colors, eventually.

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door, 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At 5’9 and 160lbs. I don’t have any conditions that would exacerbate the hot back. I don’t remember leather being like this but the last vehicle I had with leather was an ‘07 Escalade EXT w/ cooled seats in ‘07. Cloth seat wrangler’s since then…w/ heat. After 25 minutes w/ the heat on w/ MGV you have to turn it off and you would be looking for a cooled button. Temps in the 40’s. After 2 hours no heat… pretty miserable…finally putting some miles on the bronco, so the gremlins are coming out…Conclusion MGV seats are self heated by you! No need for mid pkg.
Cloth seats simply absorb your naturally sweaty back. Gross.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MGV along with wash out floors is perfect for ours which will spend most of its time on a muddy/dusty farm. What collects on the floor and gets smeared on the seats is rather nasty.

The ability to also hose off the seats would be a big plus.
You can't "hose out" the Bronco with "wash out" floors and MGV though. People who have been doing that have been finding that water is getting trapped between the rubberized floor and the floorboards.

Thought the rubber and vinyl is waterproof, Ford did nothing to seal seams or edges.

Nothing good aftermarket floor mats and seat covers can't beat when it comes to ease of cleaning - remove, hose off, dry, replace.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can't "hose out" the Bronco with "wash out" floors and MGV though. People who have been doing that have been finding that water is getting trapped between the rubberized floor and the floorboards.

Thought the rubber and vinyl is waterproof, Ford did nothing to seal seams or edges.

Nothing good aftermarket floor mats and seat covers can't beat when it comes to ease of cleaning - remove, hose off, dry, replace.
I ended up opting for Leather package in 2023 order for this very reason. Good floor mats should make up 99% of the wash out advantage plus more comfortable seats/rear cupholders hard to pass up.

Although I'm going on forum feedback, who knows if my bronco will ever get built/delivered :)
Sponsored