Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice results and great to hear! I’m on my 2nd replacement top (3rd overall) while I actually wait for my 3rd replacement top to show up. Every time they replaced it I got new windows. They only swapped my rear flip up glass.
Sponsored

BAD.LANDS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Tundra CM, '69 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft top owner here… I haven’t paid much attn to the hard top threads - for obv reasons. Do the bars extending front to back from the windshield make it hard to remove the front panels? That’s one of our fav things when the weather is good is to toss the top back.

Good to see you found a reputable dealer and got taken care of!

OP
OP
Mdozier

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft top owner here… I haven’t paid much attn to the hard top threads - for obv reasons. Do the bars extending front to back from the windshield make it hard to remove the front panels? That’s one of our fav things when the weather is good is to toss the top back.

Good to see you found a reputable dealer and got taken care of!
The roof rack I have is the OEM from ford. I can take out the front 2 panels with the roof rack on. Just lift and slide Out sideways with just a bit of wiggling. Not a problem. I do not see anyway to get the rear/mid panel out with the rack in place. Just doesn’t seem to have enough clearance.
hope that answers.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a different issue, similar to @Sodbuster88, where my rear top has bubbles and dents (see photos). My dealer (Cavalier Ford), agreed to replace it. The top was ordered and arrived last Friday. It is scheduled to be replaced September 6th (had to wait for a loaner to be available). I'll post an update then.
Ford Bronco MIC hard top replaced by dealer with happy results 20230615_214952
Ford Bronco MIC hard top replaced by dealer with happy results 20230717_062253

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mdozier

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a different issue, similar to @Sodbuster88, where my rear top has bubbles and dents (see photos). My dealer (Cavalier Ford), agreed to replace it. The top was ordered and arrived last Friday. It is scheduled to be replaced September 6th (had to wait for a loaner to be available). I'll post an update then.
Here’s hoping for a good outcome. 👍

Sodbuster88

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat, 2023 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
+1 on a shout out for your dealer! And congratulations on your new top. @THE Buckeye Bronco and I going through the same MIC top issue and hoping for positive results. Mine went in shop this morning….getting my entire top replaced (2D rear cap and both removable panels). Here’s my pics. NOT hail damage.

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg

OP
OP
Mdozier

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
+1 on a shout out for your dealer! And congratulations on your new top. @THE Buckeye Bronco and I going through the same MIC top issue and hoping for positive results. Mine went in shop this morning….getting my entire top replaced (2D rear cap and both removable panels). Here’s my pics. NOT hail damage.

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg
Hope you have a good outcome as well.

adrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 3 w/170k miles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy it worked out well for you! My hardtop developed the characteristic cracking at the bottom, back corner of the passenger side hardtop window after about 8 months. My dealer ordered a replacement under warranty and I brought my Bronco in last Monday to get it replaced. When they finally got around to it on Friday they broke the defroster connection off the rear window. So it’s been 1 week and it’s currently more broken than it was when I brought it in. I don’t think that’s supposed to happen.

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When they finally got around to it on Friday they broke the defroster connection off the rear window. So it’s been 1 week and it’s currently more broken than it was when I brought it in. I don’t think that’s supposed to happen.
They broke mine off as well :(
Tried to reapply it with some kind of paste that they say should bond in 24 hours but im not so sure.....

Sponsored

adrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 3 w/170k miles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They broke mine off as well :(
Tried to reapply it with some kind of paste that they say should bond in 24 hours but im not so sure.....
They reapplied mine and said it would “be better than the factory because they could put more solder on.” I agree with the more solder part, it’s caked in it. Now I just have to take it back in next week to get the sound deadening liner they forgot installed. :rolleyes:

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

its always something, isnt it...