Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could've gotten a 4 door version of my build albeit with a 2.3 instead of the 2.7 but I'm dead set on a 2 door.
However.... as long as it might take to get, I may end up having enough saved to put down on a decent house and say bye bye bronco
Totally! I sold my F150 in December for a decent price and although I'm driving a little mazda for the interim, it's paid off so my truck payments are going in the bank. I may not get mine until 2023. I'll be rich! LOL.
Sponsored

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a build week of 12/6/21 for a 2021. I have not heard a work from Ford since an email Nov.13, 2021. My dealer says est delivery date week of 4/5 due to chip.
We are in the same boat. Build week 12/6 with a produced date of 12/14 and on hold at ice mountain for microchip and EDD of 4/6.

jelrite

Black Diamond
First Name
jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My order date was 10/2021. Currently “microchip at plant on hold”. I have had several ETA dates come and go. Latest is 4/2022. It appears the BD has been built without chip. Fine ship the blanking bronco already!

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I could've gotten a 4 door version of my build albeit with a 2.3 instead of the 2.7 but I'm dead set on a 2 door.
However.... as long as it might take to get, I may end up having enough saved to put down on a decent house and say bye bye bronco
get the House , you will thank me later
the returns are so much $$$$$ , and you can buy a bronco when they are on dealers lots and no ADM's
Sponsored