First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just noticed they deleted the ability to build a Bronco with the packages... Everything else can be added, but the packages are missing. Assume that's normal since they are not accepting anymore orders?... Sucks as I'm looking to buy one off a private party and cant price it out to see where the sticker might be at.... Not thinking I can wait on my WT/2.7/Lux/Mic and need something for summer.

Oh ya if you have one to sell and close to sticker, hit me up!! :)
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same with super duty, bunch of options for them disappeared a couple weeks ago.

nkyhunter

Wildtrak
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same with super duty, bunch of options for them disappeared a couple weeks ago.
Oh No, that sucks I was thinking of upgrade to a new SUPERDUTY LOADED, but guess i will have to wait another year then!!!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just noticed they deleted the ability to build a Bronco with the packages... Everything else can be added, but the packages are missing. Assume that's normal since they are not accepting anymore orders?... Sucks as I'm looking to buy one off a private party and cant price it out to see where the sticker might be at.... Not thinking I can wait on my WT/2.7/Lux/Mic and need something for summer.

The seller should be able to provide you with the VIN of the vehicle they are selling. You can than use that VIN to get a window sticker from Research Maniacs.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

LUX package on an OBX is $3,590 fwiw.

Ford Bronco Mid/High/Lux Packages gone on the Ford.com build site Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 9.01.21 PM

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh No, that sucks I was thinking of upgrade to a new SUPERDUTY LOADED, but guess i will have to wait another year then!!!
I called salesman and he said they can still order everything, Ford just took it off the build site for some reason...he said you may be waiting though, told him we were use to that

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Due to the chip shortage, Ford apparently eliminated all packages that have chips involved.

Sponsored

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I believe live on this forum, there's a spreadsheet with the options that you can spec out. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2022-bronco-pricing-spreadsheet-w-accessories.25342/

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lux package on Badlands cost $5085 FYI

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Ford - forget about the packages and start offering the option items individually like you used to do. And Ford I'd like to make an order - make that one carbonized gray 4-door Big Bend with the heated seats to go - and hold the auto please. Oh, and one more thing - if you're all out of the 4.6's for the manual, please let me know when you get them in - I can wait. :)

Last edited:

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hate to tell you this, but if you buy from a private seller you're not going to get anywhere near sticker price price, unless it's stolen.
Sponsored