Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man I have to ask how the hell do you have an OBX priced close to $70k!
Man that is ridiculous..?

I have a 2 door BD 2.7 AT squatch
Roof rack
Tow
Mid
$46k

Granger pricing .....

He’ll no way I would be purchasing a bronco close to 70k!
To each their own I guess
Not sure where he's getting that pricing from? From the guesstimates in the survey, I built an Outer Banks
4 door
auto
Lux
leather
modular bumper
This came out in mid $50's
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah an OBX with 2.7, steel bumper, modular roof, leather, Lux, roof rack, tail gate and the tow package is still only 59K. I too have no idea where you got 70K from.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't think you could get close to 70K with an Outerbanks. I guess I haven't priced one out. Could you post what figures you are using to get there? I guess if you included sales tax then maybe it could get there.
I really need to stop getting stoned in the afternoon. o_OI just redid the numbers and it comes to $62,754.83 including 9% sales tax. I could swear It was coming up much higher yesterday.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its ok, between covid and B&P we are all going to need rehab.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I have to ask how the hell do you have an OBX priced close to $70k!
Man that is ridiculous..?

I have a 2 door BD 2.7 AT squatch
Roof rack
Tow
Mid
$46k

Granger pricing .....

He’ll no way I would be purchasing a bronco close to 70k!
To each their own I guess
I priced out a BD 4 DR 2.7 AT squatch
Squatch
Towing
Roof Rack
Molded Hard Top
Sig LED Lighting
Brush Guard
Headliner
$54,393 - including tax

I corrected my numbers on the Outer Banks - came to $62,754.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure where he's getting that pricing from? From the guesstimates in the survey, I built an Outer Banks
4 door
auto
Lux
leather
modular bumper
This came out in mid $50's
I think if you factor the above figures that is a good start. However, he may be including desired accessories, etc. As an example when I spec mine out, I added roof rack system, slide out tray, fold down shelf on interior of tail gate, potential cost for painted mod top (in many cases you have to but two tops with that), locking compartment, picatinny, yada, yada, yada, and there is a bunch of stuff we don't even know about yet. Then the tax, destination on the base, packages, options and accessories, you find yourself saying, whoa, slow down, it adds up fast!

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think if you factor the above figures that is a good start. However, he may be including desired accessories, etc. As an example when I spec mine out, I added roof rack system, slide out tray, fold down shelf on interior of tail gate, potential cost for painted mod top (in many cases you have to but two tops with that), locking compartment, picatinny, yada, yada, yada, and there is a bunch of stuff we don't even know about yet. Then the tax, destination on the base, packages, options and accessories, you find yourself saying, whoa, slow down, it adds up fast!
I got the pricing from one of the spread sheets on this forum. Do you know how much the slide out tail gate shelf is going for?
Also where are y’all getting your pricing from?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the pricing from one of the spread sheets on this forum. Do you know how much the slide out tail gate shelf is going for?
Also where are y’all getting your pricing from?
The main option prices from the other posts were from an earlier thread, I forgot the source. There are no prices as yet for the accessories such as the slide out tail gate. I estimated various prices such as the locking compartment which I believe was approximately 225.00 in the F-150. I roughly estimated for my own purposes that the slide out would be about 300.00, which could be way off, but you have to start somewhere for estimation. But my point is still that many people are only estimating the base/deliv. cost of the vehicle and the major packages, rather than allowing for various accessories or stand alone options that will be available, possible purchase of an extended warranty, tax, etc.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The main option prices from the other posts were from an earlier thread, I forgot the source. There are no prices as yet for the accessories such as the slide out tail gate. I estimated various prices such as the locking compartment which I believe was approximately 225.00 in the F-150. I roughly estimated for my own purposes that the slide out would be about 300.00, which could be way off, but you have to start somewhere for estimation. But my point is still that many people are only estimating the base/deliv. cost of the vehicle and the major packages, rather than allowing for various accessories or stand alone options that will be available, possible purchase of an extended warranty, tax, etc.
Thanks
Sponsored