Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I nearly shit a fritter when I started to configure my original Bronco choice, Outer Banks with the V6 and a few other accoutrements. The price was coming close to $70K. Even putting $20K down the payments would be $700 or so per month. Now not being related to the Rockefellers, I started thinking that there had to be a better way. I am now considering getting the Big Bend with the Sasquatch package and few other goodies. I have to forgo leather seats which will piss my wife off but c'est la vie! I have that configuration down to around $500/month which is much more palatable. I may change my mind when ordering time comes around but I don't have any rich kin folk who are knocking on the pearly gates so we shall see. Man that was cathartic....I feel like my soul has been set free!:cool:
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty sure I'm going to work up at least three configurations once the pricing is confirmed before I decide. And will probably change them several times between October and December...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I have to ask how the hell do you have an OBX priced close to $70k!
Man that is ridiculous..?

I have a 2 door BD 2.7 AT squatch
Roof rack
Tow
Mid
$46k

Granger pricing .....

He’ll no way I would be purchasing a bronco close to 70k!
To each their own I guess

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be upgrayedding as i will have a way to overpay monthly one way or another

Just more wanna see the inevitable b&p,
Ford Bronco Might Be Changing My Selection download (1)

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I nearly shit a fritter when I started to configure my original Bronco choice, Outer Banks with the V6 and a few other accoutrements. The price was coming close to $70K. Even putting $20K down the payments would be $700 or so per month. Now not being related to the Rockefellers, I started thinking that there had to be a better way. I am now considering getting the Big Bend with the Sasquatch package and few other goodies. I have to forgo leather seats which will piss my wife off but c'est la vie! I have that configuration down to around $500/month which is much more palatable. I may change my mind when ordering time comes around but I don't have any rich kin folk who are knocking on the pearly gates so we shall see. Man that was cathartic....I feel like my soul has been set free!:cool:
I didn't think you could get close to 70K with an Outerbanks. I guess I haven't priced one out. Could you post what figures you are using to get there? I guess if you included sales tax then maybe it could get there.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After I add a few upgrades to my Big Bend, the Black Diamond has the same upgrades and saves me ~100 according to interwebz pricing.
Hmmm- I will have to give that a spin - so Just a C-note, one Benjamin?
I reached out to BedRug today to see if they plan on making the BedRug or BedLiner for the new Bronco have not hear back from them yet.
I priced the Black Diamond with the SQUATCH and it comes out about $600 more than the Big Bend with the same features. However, I like the fact that you get the Marine Grade Vinyl with the Black Diamond.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to BedRug today to see if they plan on making the BedRug or BedLiner for the new Bronco have not hear back from them yet.
I priced the Black Diamond with the SQUATCH and it comes out about $600 more than the Big Bend with the same features. However, I like the fact that you get the Marine Grade Vinyl with the Black Diamond.
yup, a C note....according to 6g and survey pricing

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, look at all you money bags on here. I am probably getting the base w/ Sasquatch, 2.7, and steel bumpers. No where near $70k ?

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

plus the bash plates, rock rails, and steel bumpers. I think one of the survey questions was like 800 for the bumpers.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

plus the bash plates, rock rails, and steel bumpers. I think one of the survey questions was like 800 for the bumpers.
correct rails, bumper, bash plates, AUX switches when added to Big Bend was approximately the same price as black diamond. Plus with Black diamond you get washout interior, marine grade vinyl, and MOLLE panels

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still haven’t decided. I flip flop between a loaded black diamond, a badlands 2.7 no Sasquatch, or wildtrak and add bumpers. Don’t even get me started on the friggin colour.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
If anyone needs help with calculating monthly payments I can help and provide general advice. I worked for Nissan for four years.

Don't worry OP, nearly everyone will change a bit in what they want as we don't even know everything available anyways.
Sponsored