Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe my bronco WT has more than enough power for my taste at the moment. Everything is working as advertised so far, if something fails; well that's why I purchased an extended warranty.
No Paranoia ----- here... LoL

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any indication if it interferes with hidden winch mounts?
RC mount positions the winch and tray below the intercooler, so there's no clearance issues there.
The problem with a 2.7L hidden winch is that you have to relocate the heat exchanger up higher to fit the winch where it was, and that requires either removing or trimming the louvers behind the OEM intercooler (if you have them), so there's like an inch of space between the exchanger and intercooler. That would be the only area that might cause clearance issues, but as long as this intercooler doesn't deviate too much as far as charge pipe routing, and isn't thicker/protruding further rearward, there shouldn't be any problem.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
RC mount positions the winch and tray below the intercooler, so there's no clearance issues there.
The problem with a 2.7L hidden winch is that you have to relocate the heat exchanger up higher to fit the winch where it was, and that requires either removing or trimming the louvers behind the OEM intercooler (if you have them), so there's like an inch of space between the exchanger and intercooler. That would be the only area that might cause clearance issues, but as long as this intercooler doesn't deviate too much as far as charge pipe routing, and isn't thicker/protruding further rearward, there shouldn't be any problem.

Tested with a RC hidden winch and fits with zero issues. It's very close but clears

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model