First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have no affiliation with this company but I recently had the new 2.7L Mishimoto intercooler installed on our 2022 Bronco. I cannot recommend it enough. The thing is really well built and the power increase is very noticeable. We previously put a K&N cold air and Magnaflow axle back exhaust. Those helped and we have had good luck but the new intercooler really made a difference. My next and probably last mod will be the Ford Performance engine tune, probably January, but the intercooler is a good mod to consider. It is not cheap but the gains are real.

Happy Wheeling !
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no affiliation with this company but I recently had the new 2.7L Mishimoto intercooler installed on our 2022 Bronco. I cannot recommend it enough. The thing is really well built and the power increase is very noticeable. We previously put a K&N cold air and Magnaflow axle back exhaust. Those helped and we have had good luck but the new intercooler really made a difference. My next and probably last mod will be the Ford Performance engine tune, probably January, but the intercooler is a good mod to consider. It is not cheap but the gains are real.

Happy Wheeling !
Definitely on my radar for down the road. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On my list also. Thanks for sharing. I trust mishimoto, had their stuff on my F450. Had an issue (mount not in the right spot, which I made work) and they replaced the unit.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Happy Wheeling !
Glad that your enjoying it!

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed the Mishimoto intercooler (stock location) which took about 30 minutes and fit and finish was perfect as I expected. Took advantage of the sale+redeemed some points so was very happy with the value I got.

Hunger&SharkTooth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you use the full Moshimoto kit with the charge pipes? I have the K&N air intake and want to add it but just worried about compatibility
Sponsored