First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these actually add power or generally just modify engine sound?
they don’t really mess with sound too much. Changing out the charge air pipes are for performance gains. By themselves you won’t see much adifference, but if you swap the intercooler, and tune it or go for bigger turbos that’s where you see the best results. They likely improve on the factory air delivery and help cut on losses and are stronger.
@DocFuller nailed it. Even though the sound changes slightly (going from plastic piping to aluminum), the real gain is less restriction (better flow) to allow for the intercooler system to breath more efficiently. Here are our flow bench graphs. We are finalizing the dyno charts and I will share those when they are available.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.7L Intercooler Pipe Kit R&D Thread MMICP-BR27-21 Flow Bench_1

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.7L Intercooler Pipe Kit R&D Thread MMICP-BR27-21 Flow Bench_2

Any estimates on when these will be available?
We are shooting for a mid-April pre-sale and May launch.

- John P
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any estimates on when these will be available?
Hey @Ducati1098 - thanks for hanging on and being patient, I know this process has taken some time. I'm currently seeing a pre-sale date of early/mid-April and shipping product in May.

- John P

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any updates on the pre-sale and where do I find your pre-sale product page you mentioned? Thx...

Jersey250

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

looks like the pre sale is open on there site.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Friday everyone! Who is pumped for wheeling this weekend? ... PRE-SALE ANNOUNCEMENT!

When will my order ship?
We are targeting a 4/27/2023 ship date.

How long will the pre-sale pricing last?
Pre-sale pricing will last until the first units ship around 4/27/2023 (I'll give everyone a heads up before the pre-sale pricing is closed out).

What if I get an automated email about my product being on backorder?
Yes, this is a systems limitation on our side and you might receive more than one backorder email. Sorry it's such a pain, but remember you are ordering a product before we have 100% of the items ready to be shipped.

We wanted to get this pre-sale page out sooner rather than later, so we are still finalizing some of our content. I will be sure to update everyone when it's live.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.7L Intercooler Pipe Kit R&D Thread MMICP-BR27-21_1

Can I couple this with the Mishimoto Stock Location or High-Mount Intercooler?
Sure can! Check out either of these two product pages:
Stock Location Intercooler Kit, fits 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L
High-Mount Intercooler Kit, fits 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L

Please let me know if you have any questions!

- John

Last edited:

Jersey250

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a kit. All black high mount.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, I'm in for the pipe kit!!! I've been waiting since the intercooler was installed. Send it! 🤞 🤞

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last call for 2.7L intercooler pipes at pre-sale price!

- John

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last call for 2.7L intercooler pipes at pre-sale price!

- John
So I just got done removing all the factory intercooler pipes, only to realize that I ordered the wrong kit. I didn't realize you sold 2 different kits for stock location. I was under the assumption both style adapters would be in the same kit.

I have your upgraded stock location intercooler, but ordered the kit for the factory stock location intercooler. Any way you guys could ship me the correct blue adapters for your upgraded intercooler??

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just got done removing all the factory intercooler pipes, only to realize that I ordered the wrong kit. I didn't realize you sold 2 different kits for stock location. I was under the assumption both style adapters would be in the same kit.

I have your upgraded stock location intercooler, but ordered the kit for the factory stock location intercooler. Any way you guys could ship me the correct blue adapters for your upgraded intercooler??
Thanks for bringing this up. Just called Mishi and they confirmed that they did ship me the correct stock mount kit with the blue adapters so I'm good to go when it arrives next week.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hey @Ducati1098 - dang, I'm sorry! The best way to get the blue adapters (for Mishimoto Stock Location Intercooler) is to contact our Customer Service Team [you are looking for SKU MMINT-BR-21CNC]. Feel free to reach out to them via this link or email them at [email protected].

Thanks for bringing this up. Just called Mishi and they confirmed that they did ship me the correct stock mount kit with the blue adapters so I'm good to go when it arrives next week.
Hey @El Diablo - solid. I'm glad you have the correct setup.

We just published this video to help explain the differences in the SKUs.

This does raise a good point. We have a handful of different SKUs to make upgrading simple. The trick is buying the correct SKU.

If you have an OEM or non-Mishimoto stock location intercooler, buy this kit. It includes silver female CNC quick-disconnects.
Performance Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit, Fits Ford Bronco 2.7L 2021+

If you have a Mishimoto Stock Location Intercooler, buy this kit. It includes blue bead-roll style male CNC adapters to replace the CNC quick-disconnects which came with your Mishimoto stock location intercooler. This provides the MOST flow because we increase the inner diameter of the inlet/outlet.
Performance Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit, Fits Ford Bronco 2.7L 2021+

If you have a Mishimoto High-Mount Intercooler, buy this kit. It includes longer boots to connect to the intercooler. You will omit the blue CNC quick-disconnects that came with your high-mount kit. Also, maximizes flow.
High-Mount Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit, Fits Ford Bronco 2.7L 2021+

We also sell the CNC-machined bead-roll style inlet/outlet (for max flow) alone if someone purchased our intercooler pipes first and later wants to upgrade the stock location intercooler.
MMINT-BR-21CNC

We also sell the boots for customers who purchased Mishimoto intercooler pipes first and later wants to upgrade to the high-mount intercooler.
MMBK-BR-21HK

Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to double check what you have to make sure you are set up with the most efficient configuration.

- John

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs