Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Bronco crew,

Will this diagram help people know the dimensions between the front frame horns and Mishimoto high-mount?

1681301753211.png

- John
This is awesome. However, I think the top image is incorrect as the intercooler sits back a ways from the front frame horns. Can we get this dimension also? The left side is probably more important as I'm sure the flange for the air pipe bolts decreases the measurement. This will tell us the depth we have for a winch.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread Measurement Questio
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is awesome. However, I think the top image is incorrect as the intercooler sits back a ways from the front frame horns. Can we get this dimension also? The left side is probably more important as I'm sure the flange for the air pipe bolts decreases the measurement. This will tell us the depth we have for a winch.
Hey @brokentwig - The intercooler sits quite close to the front frame horns. Scope installed pictures in Post #174, #175, #81, and #1. Shoutout to @cvd2486, @BAUS67, and @Bronkers for sharing their installed pictures!

- John

Last edited:

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Measurement Question.png

I will have that dimension tonight after work. It is much closer than in that photo.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread 1681405092708

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread 1681405105695

These are close up shots I was just getting last night and posted in my build thread. I will get better shots tonight. The shiny black thing in the pic is bumper pads.

Here is a front on shot.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread 1681405244445

and this is with the my bumper on.........I still have some small areas I can trim to get it tucked in there better. Honestly I was quite pleased with this first shot at it considering I was just going by pictures to mock things up at first. It is deceiving, it looks like there is not any room but when you hoist the winch up in there it seems to fit nicely.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread 1681405367309

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread 1681405384403

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread 1681405400312

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is a shot of the front of the bumper pad to pipe measurement.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread IMG_0542.JPG

It is hard to get the camera in there to take a pic but this is the best one. I looked without trying to take a pic and this is accurate. The front of my pad is 2 3/8 from the pipe. This would be were an aftermarket bumper starts. The bumper I used has like a pocket where it bolts to this pad. similar to the OEM MOD bumper, so it makes room for the winch without killing the approach angle.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread IMG_0544.JPG

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread IMG_0547.JPG

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread IMG_0546.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Friday Friday Friday! 2.7L owners, its' time! ... PRE-SALE ANNOUNCEMENT!

When will my order ship?
We are targeting a 4/27/2023 ship date.

How long will the pre-sale pricing last?
Pre-sale pricing will last until the first units ship around 4/27/2023 (I'll give everyone a heads up before the pre-sale pricing is closed out).

What if I get an automated email about my product being on backorder?
Yes, this is a systems limitation on our side and you might receive more than one backorder email. Sorry it's such a pain, but remember you are ordering a product before we have 100% of the items ready to be shipped.

What if I already purchased the Mishimoto High-Mount Intercooler, I have a 2.7L, and I only want the piping?
We are working on a product page for that SKU. Instead of the silver CNC quick-disconnects which connect the stock style intercooler pipes, you will extend your silicone boots right onto the Mishimoto High-Mount Intercooler.

We wanted to get this pre-sale page out sooner rather than later, so we are still finalizing some of our content. I will be sure to update everyone when it's live.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread MMINT-BR27-21HKBKSL_1
*this cooler is also offered in Stealth Black. You can select this from the Option dropdown on the product page.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler R&D Thread MMINT-BR27-21KBBK_1
*this cooler is also offered in Sleek Silver. You can select this from the Option dropdown on the product page.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

- John

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - heads up that we are close to wrapping up this pre-sale. Get your orders in!

- John

Jersey250

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my order arrived today, cant wait to install.