airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just looked and mine got missed on the reorder. Boo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just looked and mine got missed on the reorder. Boo.
FYI I called corp to open a case number...spoke with my dealer today and the parts guy is ordering the switches (checking on harness and other components needed)...but if you can get ahead of it ...it can be done I'm going to see this through!

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a base SAS w/Aux originally in early 2022 but it was not built for MY2022. Ford auto-converted everyone’s rollover orders to MY2023. I personally went to the dealer to ensure my replacement order is correct. I noticed that Ford dropped the Aux switches when they converted my order. I had the dealer add the Aux switches back before they submitted the updated order to Ford. This is possibly what happened to you.

Planedriver

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all just wanted to know has anyone ordered something and it not be included on their rig? Got my window sticker today, email that it was completed, VIN etc...I'm noticing my MIC hardtop and SAS parts were included..however
Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 22.20.00.png
some $250 charge (Not sure what it is); but no Aux switches that I would really need.Has anyone had success with Ford rectifying this on a mishap prior to shipping? I would think there should be quality control to catch this...just looking for help if anyone can point me in the right direction.
I also recieved a bronco base without aux switches installed .they were on my order sheet .

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also recieved a bronco base without aux switches installed .they were on my order sheet .
Great news! Reach out to Ford corporate and ask for a case number they will open a case and you can use that as reference.

I called my dealership and gave thecase number in which the dealership and corporate work out.

my dealership installed the harness and aux switches after ordering them! No cost too.
I was NOT doing this aftermarket no way, but it can be done….stay ontop of it!

Planedriver

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great news! Reach out to Ford corporate and ask for a case number they will open a case and you can use that as reference.

I called my dealership and gave thecase number in which the dealership and corporate work out.

my dealership installed the harness and aux switches after ordering them! No cost too.
I was NOT doing this aftermarket no way, but it can be done….stay ontop of it!
Thanks
Sponsored