Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all just wanted to know has anyone ordered something and it not be included on their rig? Got my window sticker today, email that it was completed, VIN etc...I'm noticing my MIC hardtop and SAS parts were included..however
Ford Bronco Missing Aux Switches on window sticker? Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 22.20.00
some $250 charge (Not sure what it is); but no Aux switches that I would really need.Has anyone had success with Ford rectifying this on a mishap prior to shipping? I would think there should be quality control to catch this...just looking for help if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to bring this up with your dealer. They most likely left it off the order.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was it on the order sheet they printed for you?
If it's not on the sticker, it won't have it and depending on your blend date, there is no way to change it.

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just FYI... The $250 is a credit for not getting the subwoofer. So you got that going for you.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was it on the order sheet they printed for you?
If it's not on the sticker, it won't have it and depending on your blend date, there is no way to change it.
I have it on my order sheet to the dealer no doubt...MIC, and Aux switches on a SAS build don't seem that hard to miss, maybe I'm wrong.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just FYI... The $250 is a credit for not getting the subwoofer. So you got that going for you.
Thank you...i def read that wrong and stand corrected.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have it on my order sheet to the dealer no doubt...MIC, and Aux switches on a SAS build don't seem that hard to miss, maybe I'm wrong.
What is your blend date? It's on the sticker. What is an order sheet "to" the dealer? You would get an order "from" a dealer. the sheet they give you to confirm the order you place with them.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is your blend date? It's on the sticker. What is an order sheet "to" the dealer? You would get an order "from" a dealer. the sheet they give you to confirm the order you place with them.
I think I'm toast on it already...trying to read from other threads and my Blend date already happened.

That might be where this got screwy...i have a confirmation on my 22MY but when the banks opened for the 23 I only got a confirmation email (no confirmation sheet) it was submitted.

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 22.48.44.png

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I'm toast on it already...trying to read from other threads and my Blend date already happened.

That might be where this got screwy...i have a confirmation on my 22MY but when the banks opened for the 23 I only got a confirmation email (no confirmation sheet) it was submitted.

Ford Bronco Missing Aux Switches on window sticker? Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 22.48.44
Good news, not that difficult to install. If dealer screwed up have them install at their expense.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 22.48.44.png
Damn, yes, as many were telling people when the orders were converted to MY23, you needed to validate the order with your dealer, because Ford messed many of them up in their conversion.

If you really want the switches, most of the wires are there in the harness, you just need to do some work to get them, and buy a few parts.
1Five1Garage has a video as they went through the process to add the switches.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, yes, as many were telling people when the orders were converted to MY23, you needed to validate the order with your dealer, because Ford messed many of them up in their conversion.

If you really want the switches, most of the wires are there in the harness, you just need to do some work to get them, and buy a few parts.
1Five1Garage has a video as they went through the process to add the switches.
ok thank you for the video...yea this is what I was trying to avoid (pulling panels, messing with wiring) I guess ill see what happens...appreciate the feedback.

Carlstege

Base
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all just wanted to know has anyone ordered something and it not be included on their rig? Got my window sticker today, email that it was completed, VIN etc...I'm noticing my MIC hardtop and SAS parts were included..however
Ford Bronco Missing Aux Switches on window sticker? Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 22.48.44
some $250 charge (Not sure what it is); but no Aux switches that I would really need.Has anyone had success with Ford rectifying this on a mishap prior to shipping? I would think there should be quality control to catch this...just looking for help if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Whwn my order was transferred from a 2022 order due to an “ordering glitch “ my auxiliary switches didn’t make it ..almost a deal breaker but some didn’t have their SAS package so it could be worse.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, we’ll it’s definitely out Fords hands those clowns sent me the shipping email today. Good news I got in touch with a case manager to open a file and I sent it to my dealership.

apparently they will have to order the part and install etc…so we’ll see but for what it’s worth definitely appreciate not waiting anymore lol. 2 years in Aug is would be so hang in there guys/gals I’ll see y’all on the road!
Sponsored