Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1630080946560.png

Well, I suppose this vehicle particular vehicle may have been in Moab a few months, but I saw the bulk of the Moab Broncos arrive, new, about a month ago.
Our guide said this one had about 3 months of 6 day/week rock crawling on it. Didn't act concerned at all.
Sponsored

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Excellent write up. Loved the pictures! I’m jealous! I hope Ford keeps the Off Roadeo going for at least a year or longer. My dad wants to go with me but can’t for at least 3 months for medical reasons. The Off Roadeo is on our bucket list for sure! He’s a Chevy guy that loves Broncos. Ford has screwed up a lot of things in this launch, but not the off roadeo. As customers, we are very lucky that Ford offers this. Regardless of cost.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP thanks for the report - LOVE IT!! Moab is my favorite place on the planet. Been going there for 20 years and used to guide at Easter Jeep Safari. It's been a couple of years since I've been - looking forward to going back this fall.

Jim May

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great write up! I did the Bronco Rodeo on Sunday the 22nd I had the Black Diamond Sas great time . However, I was jealous of those in the badlands with swaybar disconnect. Lots of fun. I will definitely keep those restaurant in mind when I go back.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely love this. I may be going to Moab now. Might have just sold me! This is great thank you for sharing.

Sponsored

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the great write-up. I knew I wanted to do the Moab Off-Roadeo and this just confirmed it. I just reserved for Friday Oct 15. Going to make a long weekend out of the trip. I scheduled a UTV Rental tour for Saturday morning. I own a Teryx 4 and have always wanted to do a trip to Moab. I am renting a KRX1000 instead of bringing my own toy ( and maybe try to convince the wife to trade in the T4 for one after the trip) .

We will drive up from Phx on Thursday... little over an 8 hour drive and stay til Sunday or Monday. I can't wait. Hoping to get to drive a Badlands SAS to see if I want to change my order from a WT to BL.

OP
OP
LSU Jonno

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent write up. Loved the pictures! I’m jealous! I hope Ford keeps the Off Roadeo going for at least a year or longer. My dad wants to go with me but can’t for at least 3 months for medical reasons. The Off Roadeo is on our bucket list for sure! He’s a Chevy guy that loves Broncos. Ford has screwed up a lot of things in this launch, but not the off roadeo. As customers, we are very lucky that Ford offers this. Regardless of cost.
OP thanks for the report - LOVE IT!! Moab is my favorite place on the planet. Been going there for 20 years and used to guide at Easter Jeep Safari. It's been a couple of years since I've been - looking forward to going back this fall.
Absolutely love this. I may be going to Moab now. Might have just sold me! This is great thank you for sharing.
Thanks for the great write-up. I knew I wanted to do the Moab Off-Roadeo and this just confirmed it. I just reserved for Friday Oct 15. Going to make a long weekend out of the trip. I scheduled a UTV Rental tour for Saturday morning. I own a Teryx 4 and have always wanted to do a trip to Moab. I am renting a KRX1000 instead of bringing my own toy ( and maybe try to convince the wife to trade in the T4 for one after the trip) .

We will drive up from Phx on Thursday... little over an 8 hour drive and stay til Sunday or Monday. I can't wait. Hoping to get to drive a Badlands SAS to see if I want to change my order from a WT to BL.
Thanks all!

Yeah, I'm a bit biased towards Moab now. This was our first visit and we were all blown away. I suspect the Off-Roadeos are amazing everywhere, but if you are on the fence regarding location, I'd try to swing Moab if you can do it. As some of the locals told us, "you can spend a lifetime in Moab and not see/do everything". I believe them.

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My daughter and I were behind Jeeper Jeff in the McDonald’s drive though last year in Moab. Hard core rig he’s got. Can’t wait to get back out there. Thanks for the terrific write up!

Ford Bronco Moab Off-Roadeo Trip report:  From Alabama to Utah 5AEBE47F-FA3E-48D8-8F06-C42C3F5CAE07

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was at the Moab one on Wednesday and asked how long they plan on doing the Off Roadeo for and the guide told me at least for the next 2.5 years.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went through and read this again and it reminded of when my kids were small. I was headed to Easter Safari with trail rig in tow with my 6yo and 4yo boys. My wife flew out with our 1yo and rented a car and drove down from SLC. We lived in TX at the time and it was a casual 16 hour trip, but my little ones did great thanks to the tv/vcr combo... Good times and great memories!

Sponsored

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My son and i will be there same time. Flying in Friday morning. Can i ask where you rented the UTV from? OP, thanks for the excellent write up, i'm really excited for this trip and your info certainly helps!

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at the Moab one on Wednesday and asked how long they plan on doing the Off Roadeo for and the guide told me at least for the next 2.5 years.
Oh awesome!! That is great news! I planned on doing the east coast one because I drive in a similar environment. But now I’m leaning towards Moab to expand my skill set. I have zero experience with rock crawling and desert wheeling. I was going to call and ask about that.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool. Hopefully my build will get scheduled before the Off-Roadeo's end ;) 🤞

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know about Miguel's. It was closed all week. We were bummed that we didn't get to do the Delicate Arch hike but when we showed up to Arches on Monday afternoon it was already 98 degrees and that 3 mile hike with the kids was a no-go. Since it rained Wednesday night and into Thursday, the Delicate Arch road was closed on Thursday, which was a real downer since the temps had dropped to about 55 degrees on Thursday after the rain. But now we have motivation to go back!

(We did do the lower viewing spot on Monday, so we got the ant sized view of Delicate Arch)
(FYI for others, there are flooding concerns on the delicate arch road/trail. There are signs posted everywhere and the App tour that we downloaded highlights some of the famous flooding issues that have occurred over the years trapping guests)
I went to the delicate arch while I was in Moab and it was beautiful. I got to Moab at 2:00 AM Friday so had that really nice weather while I was there.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands