395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The price is closer to $2,000-2,500 once you take into consideration the racks and additional structure needed.

You also forgot having to park on nearly flat surfaces to camp. Almost as flat as, um I don't know, where you would pitch a tent.
Hey Rick,
You seem like you know a thing or two about color and paint.
Do you think it's possible with today's EPA standards to produce the same color of Boxwood Green as they had back in the day?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Light bar generator.

Ford Bronco More Broncos of Hammertown 🔨 1612395951212
I figured that my comment ran into some unknown resistance. Was nervous that I hit too close to (h)ohm.

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope - that is wrong - that dictionary is from 1828 as well! Look when you have a flat due to a nail. Do you say, "Sorry I am late for our date because my wheel has a nail in it." ? or "Sorry, I could not attend the funeral because I had a flat wheel." OR do you say, "Sorry, I could not make it to the bathroom in time because I had a flat TIRE."
Lol. “That Dictionary” is the Merriam-Webster dictionary and it has been an authoritative source of defining the words of our language SINCE 1828. That particular illustrated definition is updated as of a few seconds ago. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wheel. But you are right... I wouldn’t say “I had a flat wheel,” I’d say “the tire portion of my wheel went flat.” 😂. But I usually leave early for important meetings just in case I have a flat, so I wouldn’t be late. I’m not saying that it is inappropriate to call the rim a wheel. But words often have multiple meanings/uses and Merriam-Webster is saying that it is perfectly appropriate (as of today - not just in 1828) to refer to both the rim and the tire together as a “wheel.”

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These photos have thrown my color choice into a state of disarray.
it’s unreal. at one point in the last 6 months i’ve been convinced i prefer each color, also that i hate each color. I’m back to where i started... area 51 is cool but not timeless, cactus is a fun risk, and silver is my boring backup. Rinse repeat.
Sponsored